Sonia's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"thanks you for your comment. do u think i should buy a sythetic or real hair????? I…"

Sonia replied Nov 16, 2010 to Can't handle this

56 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Jan Streicher

"wow u guys r great.... thanks for all the comments and the encouragment. it helps a…"

Sonia replied Nov 15, 2010 to Can't handle this

56 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Jan Streicher

"Im so happy for you that your results turned out to be negative. Yes I said that to…"

56 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Jan Streicher

"thank you rosy. I appreaciate your comments. Its just that I work in a fitness indus…"

56 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Jan Streicher

"Hey Dominque, I think u r right. I went online to check about the side effects of th…"

56 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Jan Streicher

"Oh Diana, thank you so very much for being so nice. It hurts to see other people hur…"

56 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Jan Streicher

"Hey Mary, thanks for your comments. People like you really inspire me. this is all n…"

56 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Jan Streicher

"Thank you so much Terri. Its so nice to be able to talk to other people about this.…"

56 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Jan Streicher

"So nice of you to say that. Thanks. Im just gonna have to take it day by day and lea…"

Sonia replied Nov 14, 2010 to Can't handle this

56 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Jan Streicher

"Wow Sandi, what an inspiration you have been. One minute im crying and now after rea…"

Sonia replied Nov 14, 2010 to Can't handle this

56 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Jan Streicher

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service