Patricia's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I was very distressed after I found a patch in my scalp. it was spreading very fast…"

Patricia replied Jul 23, 2013 to Hair shedding

34 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by barbosa

"I am using arganlife.. The reason that it is so effective for repairing damaged hair…"

Patricia replied Jul 23, 2013 to Hair shedding

34 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by barbosa

"I had noticed my hair falling out by the bunches. I had severe alopecia about 3 year…"

Patricia replied Jul 22, 2013 to Regrowth and more loss. How to get through a rough day?

9 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by Stella

"Due to a Alopecia areata I have been losing my hair slowly for some time. I wanted a…"

Patricia replied May 28, 2013 to My first month with AA

7 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by Snowflake

"I purchased Arganlife products because I am losing my hair due to Alopecia Areata Th…"

Patricia replied May 28, 2013 to How old were you when you started losing your hair? I was 7 years old

23 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Jonathan

"I was very distressed after I found a patch in my scalp. it was spreading very fast…"

Patricia replied May 28, 2013 to Recovered...and then...

2 May 28, 2013
Reply by Patricia

"For my alopecia areata problem, i have tried Arganlife Products I would recommend Ar…"

Patricia replied May 28, 2013 to What can I do?

7 May 28, 2013
Reply by Patricia

"I had noticed my hair falling out by the bunches. I had severe alopecia about 3 year…"

Patricia replied May 28, 2013 to *Newbie*

17 Jun 14, 2013
Reply by Nani

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service