holyhairlossbatman!!'s Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"It's only natural what you are feeling. I totally get it because AA does cause poten…"

holyhairlossbatman!! replied Jul 27, 2012 to Afraid to have kids

44 Oct 4, 2014
Reply by BLee

"Thanks to all who replied. I learn more and more just from the act of sharing these…"

holyhairlossbatman!! replied Jul 27, 2012 to Tell me a funny story! I can laugh at myself so lets laugh together. I just lost my wig in public. Not kidding.

41 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Casey

"That's a great one. I'm sure I would have selected a short one for that. DId you wea…"

holyhairlossbatman!! replied Jun 23, 2012 to Tell me a funny story! I can laugh at myself so lets laugh together. I just lost my wig in public. Not kidding.

41 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Casey

"ANd I would NOT want to lose the Scorpio wig. I love that one!"

holyhairlossbatman!! replied Jun 23, 2012 to Tell me a funny story! I can laugh at myself so lets laugh together. I just lost my wig in public. Not kidding.

41 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Casey

"Thanks for the advice. I do have a lot of security settings. What I think will happe…"

41 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Casey

"See Barbara, I love my wigs even if people know they are wigs. To me they are more l…"

41 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Casey

"Angela- LOVE IT! Thanks!"

41 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Casey

"Thanks Cindy and Vicky. You know, I bought the most beautiful swim cap in my favorit…"

41 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Casey

"They are, aren't they? I took my kiddo to get her hair cut today and the stylist ask…"

holyhairlossbatman!! replied Jun 22, 2012 to Tell me a funny story! I can laugh at myself so lets laugh together. I just lost my wig in public. Not kidding.

41 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Casey

"Laughing my butt off! THanks so much."

holyhairlossbatman!! replied Jun 22, 2012 to Tell me a funny story! I can laugh at myself so lets laugh together. I just lost my wig in public. Not kidding.

41 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Casey

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service