holyhairlossbatman!!'s Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"LOVE IT! I had a wind problem once at a gas station. It was so bad that I fueled wit…"

holyhairlossbatman!! replied Jun 22, 2012 to Tell me a funny story! I can laugh at myself so lets laugh together. I just lost my wig in public. Not kidding.

41 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Casey

"See...if he lived here, he'd already know because around town I am changing it up ev…"

holyhairlossbatman!! replied Jun 22, 2012 to Tell me a funny story! I can laugh at myself so lets laugh together. I just lost my wig in public. Not kidding.

41 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Casey

"Thank you for the feedback. I will weigh it very carefully. This is Mr. Sensitive yo…"

41 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Casey

"Ok. I created my profile this morning and in the first line of my profile was: How m…"

holyhairlossbatman!! replied Apr 27, 2012 to Dating

34 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by Brianne

"I am mostly out that I wear wigs. I wear a different one all the time, sometimes cha…"

holyhairlossbatman!! replied Apr 22, 2012 to Dating

34 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by Brianne

"Best of luck. I was on this regrowth pattern and my eyebrows look better and some ha…"

holyhairlossbatman!! replied Apr 22, 2012 to Eyebrow loss? Half an eyebrow loss? Where is the rest of that eyebrow and is this common?

16 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by holyhairlossbatman!!

"You are so right. I wonder at the pattern of it sometimes. I wish I knew what made i…"

holyhairlossbatman!! replied Apr 22, 2012 to Eyebrow loss? Half an eyebrow loss? Where is the rest of that eyebrow and is this common?

16 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by holyhairlossbatman!!

"That is very interesting. So do you think there is a connection with the oiliness an…"

holyhairlossbatman!! replied Mar 27, 2012 to Just curious: Did you always have really thin hair or did you used to have thick luscious hair that left?

28 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by karma

"I had a similar journey with perms and colors to plump. My Grandfather had extremely…"

holyhairlossbatman!! replied Mar 27, 2012 to Just curious: Did you always have really thin hair or did you used to have thick luscious hair that left?

28 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by karma

"So you think the chemicals attributed to it? That is an interesting thought, as abov…"

28 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by karma

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service