Momtoalopecia's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Unfortunately sometimes we have to go through a dark time in our lives in order to h…"

Momtoalopecia replied Oct 16, 2016 to Beware of prednisone

36 Dec 9, 2016
Reply by Debbi Fuller

"Wow! I've never heard of that. Prednisone is such a popular medication for so many i…"

Momtoalopecia replied Oct 16, 2016 to Beware of prednisone

36 Dec 9, 2016
Reply by Debbi Fuller

"Please do some research on Monat.  It is hair care that is helping people grow back…"

Momtoalopecia replied Oct 14, 2016 to Rogaine for medication induced telogen effluvium

10 Oct 30, 2016
Reply by Frankie

"You're very welcome!! We are all on this together."

Momtoalopecia replied Oct 12, 2016 to Hair shedding

14 Oct 12, 2016
Reply by Momtoalopecia

"Capixyl is one of the main ingredients that is on the products. It's speciafally for…"

14 Oct 12, 2016
Reply by Momtoalopecia

"I agree. Personally I think the weave could possible make it worse by causing tracti…"

Momtoalopecia replied Oct 12, 2016 to Weave or extensions

12 Jul 25, 2017
Reply by Shanreneez

"Hi, my son and I both have suffered from alopecia.  Fortunately I haven't had a bout…"

Momtoalopecia replied Oct 12, 2016 to Weave or extensions

12 Jul 25, 2017
Reply by Shanreneez

"Please please do some research on a product called Monat.  It's a haircare system (s…"

Momtoalopecia replied Oct 12, 2016 to Androgenic alopecia

21 Oct 18, 2016
Reply by femmemuscle

"That's about how my son's injections did. He had patches then one patch would run in…"

14 Oct 12, 2016
Reply by Momtoalopecia

"Yes, his lasted a lot longer than mine when I was his age. Be encouraged there is ho…"

Momtoalopecia replied Oct 9, 2016 to Hair shedding

14 Oct 12, 2016
Reply by Momtoalopecia

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service