Juan's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Frida, I have been in xeljanz for around 6 months now and 80% regrowth because so…"

Juan replied Jul 8, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I was AU for 7 years. The first 3 years I went Vegan, gluten free, lactose free and…"

Juan replied May 7, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"100%!,,  those spots I would just say they are war scars and will be even more inter…"

Juan replied Dec 27, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Nicole! I tried to contact Beacon but its impossible!do you have any email or contac…"

Juan replied Dec 5, 2018 to Tofacitinib Results after 7 Month

92 Jul 8, 2021
Reply by sampeckard

"Kevin thanks for the lab tests! But this is very different than "does not comply" 4.…"

Juan replied Dec 3, 2018 to Tofacitinib Results after 7 Month

92 Jul 8, 2021
Reply by sampeckard

"Thanks @singh ! how do I contact them? do you have any email address or phone number…"

Juan replied Dec 3, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"thank you nicole, whats their email I should write to?Do I have to make the wire tr…"

Juan replied Dec 1, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"15$!!!??? Yahooo!! that I can afford!, can you please walk me through the buying pro…"

Juan replied Nov 30, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi nicole, how much does Xeljanz cost with Beacon?How do I order? do they ship to a…"

Juan replied Nov 30, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"how much do they cost with beacon??Also, How do I know if should increase my dose fr…"

Juan replied Nov 26, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service