Lynn AKA Mom of 2 w/AA's Discussions (71)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi there Karen! I'm sorry to learn that you and your husband are experiencing A.A. W…"

Lynn AKA Mom of 2 w/AA replied Aug 1, 2009 to Exposure to Black Mold Causing AA?

16 Feb 28, 2017
Reply by Siella scott

"Yep ~ I read the same thing. That exposure to black mold can cause AA. Also, a resea…"

Lynn AKA Mom of 2 w/AA replied Jul 30, 2009 to Exposure to Black Mold Causing AA?

16 Feb 28, 2017
Reply by Siella scott

"Bless your heart Karen!! My husband and I plan to begin remodeling our bathroom, aft…"

Lynn AKA Mom of 2 w/AA replied Jul 27, 2009 to Exposure to Black Mold Causing AA?

16 Feb 28, 2017
Reply by Siella scott

"Hi Edie! If it does work, I believe your only proof would be, if you loose less hair…"

Lynn AKA Mom of 2 w/AA replied Jul 27, 2009 to White Iodine

26 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by Jaymie Kelter

"Hi there Sharon. Thanks for sharing your story. You are right about moving forward a…"

Lynn AKA Mom of 2 w/AA replied Jul 26, 2009 to Exposure to Black Mold Causing AA?

16 Feb 28, 2017
Reply by Siella scott

"Hi everyone! My final opinion on treating with Iodides Tincture: It is very benefici…"

Lynn AKA Mom of 2 w/AA replied Feb 12, 2009 to Treating With Decolorized Iodine

24 Oct 2, 2010
Reply by Lynn AKA Mom of 2 w/AA

"I had talked the kids' dermatologist into waiving fees for drawing blood and complet…"

Lynn AKA Mom of 2 w/AA replied Feb 12, 2009 to The National Alopecia Registry: To Track Persons With AA or Find a Cure?

18 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

"Hello everyone! I thought I'd give an update. Even though Iodides Tincture AKA decol…"

Lynn AKA Mom of 2 w/AA replied Jan 27, 2009 to Treating With Decolorized Iodine

24 Oct 2, 2010
Reply by Lynn AKA Mom of 2 w/AA

"Hi there Barbara. Sorry to learn your daughter also has AA. You can purchase Iodides…"

Lynn AKA Mom of 2 w/AA replied Jan 22, 2009 to The National Alopecia Registry: To Track Persons With AA or Find a Cure?

18 Mar 23, 2009

"Hi Amanda! Glad to learn you are participating too. I called the gal over at the Hou…"

Lynn AKA Mom of 2 w/AA replied Jan 22, 2009 to The National Alopecia Registry: To Track Persons With AA or Find a Cure?

18 Mar 23, 2009

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service