spaganya's Discussions (58)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks!!! :) I want to be able to take off the piece and wash and perform maintenanc…"

spaganya replied Sep 15, 2009 to Problems with wig supplier

9 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by spaganya

"thanks everyone for all the tips - i finished washing my hair and conditioning it, a…"

spaganya replied Sep 4, 2009 to Calling all full lace wig wearers - need advice!

7 Sep 4, 2009
Reply by spaganya

"and i have a Indian Virgin Remy (or cuticle) 16 inch full lace wig. so i shouldnt ha…"

spaganya replied Sep 1, 2009 to Calling all full lace wig wearers - need advice!

7 Sep 4, 2009
Reply by spaganya

"oh and i have heard that you should condition the hair in some way every day since t…"

spaganya replied Sep 1, 2009 to Calling all full lace wig wearers - need advice!

7 Sep 4, 2009
Reply by spaganya

"thank you so much ladies! this is super helpful. So far, I got this new one bonded…"

7 Sep 4, 2009
Reply by spaganya

"i just watched a stylist do this earlier this afternoon and have watched countless v…"

spaganya replied Aug 28, 2009 to Any Tips for Trimming a Lace Front Wig?

3 Sep 4, 2009
Reply by Couture Glam

"well just got back from the salon, got my new hair - it looks great! almost worth th…"

spaganya replied Aug 28, 2009 to Problems with wig supplier

9 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by spaganya

"yeah i learned this early on when buying wigs, but unfortunately alot of these suppl…"

spaganya replied Aug 28, 2009 to Problems with wig supplier

9 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by spaganya

"no i went to the dinner, just wore my old wig, the one i was hoping to replace. booo…"

spaganya replied Aug 27, 2009 to Problems with wig supplier

9 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by spaganya

"thanks everyone! this was my first full lace wig and i wasnt sure i was measuring co…"

spaganya replied Aug 27, 2009 to Problems with wig supplier

9 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by spaganya

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service