kastababy's Discussions (389)

Discussions Replied To (306) Replies Latest Activity

"Do I get to say "I told you so" on this one?? Just kidding. In all seriousness, I'm…"

kastababy replied Jul 18, 2011 to Stinging words

58 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Ktownnana

"Hey Whitney, It looks like the majority of everyone has it right on this one. Your…"

kastababy replied Jul 17, 2011 to Stinging words

58 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Ktownnana

"LMAO!!! No matter how many times you see this video, the comedy gold never gets old.…"

kastababy replied Jul 10, 2011 to Omg! My brother just outed me on Facebook!

71 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Cindie

"Robb, There is a difference between taking the high road (which includes ignoring i…"

kastababy replied Jul 9, 2011 to Omg! My brother just outed me on Facebook!

71 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Cindie

"As I mentioned earlier, I'm not sure how long you've lived with alopecia, and if you…"

kastababy replied Jul 7, 2011 to Omg! My brother just outed me on Facebook!

71 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Cindie

"Unfriending family over something that is probably unintentional is petty and childi…"

71 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Cindie

"Okay, I have to play devil's advocate on this one. On the one hand, I understand ju…"

71 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Cindie

"I'm checking in on Southwest Airlines as we speak; paid that money for Early Bird Bo…"

kastababy replied Jun 21, 2011 to NAAF conference

54 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Rebecca Strobel

"Jennifer said she already went to Costco, LOL I think there's one of those close by…"

kastababy replied Jun 20, 2011 to NAAF conference

54 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Rebecca Strobel

"Okay, so as soon as I check into the hotel I'm going to post the room number for eve…"

kastababy replied Jun 8, 2011 to NAAF conference

54 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Rebecca Strobel

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service