Ann Wilson's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"I haven't found the courage to walk around without my wig, especially since getting…"

Ann Wilson replied Dec 30, 2016 to I feel like wigs are dominating my life

88 Aug 11, 2019
Reply by Jiggybear

"Love it! We have to learn to laugh at ourselves. I too wish I had a normal head of h…"

88 Aug 11, 2019
Reply by Jiggybear

"Love it but I haven't found the courage to do it."

88 Aug 11, 2019
Reply by Jiggybear

"I can definitely sympathize with how you feel. I've been wearing wigs due to AU for…"

88 Aug 11, 2019
Reply by Jiggybear

"I like how you explain it as an autoimmune disorder and not alopecia, as I think peo…"

Ann Wilson replied Jan 7, 2014 to How do you socialize with alopecia?

59 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by Rose

"I have had AU almost 20 years now.   I can't say I love it but it does have it's adv…"

Ann Wilson replied Jan 7, 2014 to How do you socialize with alopecia?

59 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by Rose

"I think when we have a situation that we don't consider "normal" we can begin to wit…"

Ann Wilson replied Sep 30, 2013 to Has alopecia changed you in a way? Your personality? Your character?

64 Oct 24, 2013
Reply by Nana

"I think since I've had AU I've learned to concentrate more on other people than myse…"

Ann Wilson replied Sep 29, 2013 to Has alopecia changed you in a way? Your personality? Your character?

64 Oct 24, 2013
Reply by Nana

"I sometimes wonder if I ate extremely nutritiously if the AU would go into remission…"

Ann Wilson replied Jun 23, 2013 to Treating other medical conditions to cure alopecia?

43 Aug 19, 2018
Reply by Cassidymain

"It definitely is traumatic to lose your hair but right away when I lost it all, 18 y…"

Ann Wilson replied Apr 14, 2013 to Could really use some words of advice or encouragement today

10 Oct 24, 2013
Reply by nlj

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service