gerald's Discussions (58)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"You Melinda, are a very beautiful bald lady. I love that photo of you bald with that…"

gerald replied Apr 24, 2008 to What men think of alopecian women

69 Feb 25, 2014
Reply by Ty

"I have always loved beautiful bald women, or women with very short hair. To me bald…"

gerald replied Apr 24, 2008 to What men think of alopecian women

69 Feb 25, 2014
Reply by Ty

"Many women who are beautiful fashion models have shaved their heads, as part of thei…"

gerald replied Apr 19, 2008 to Brittany Spears vs. Alopecia

12 Jun 27, 2008
Reply by Erica

"When I attempted to start the video, it stated that this video is no longer avaliabl…"

gerald replied Apr 16, 2008 to What is beautiful?

6 Apr 16, 2008
Reply by gerald

"My wife, who I believe is just stunningly beautiful when she is bald, still wears a…"

gerald replied Apr 16, 2008 to Bald

27 Jun 28, 2008
Reply by Emma

"Bald in recent years has become more of a fashion statement for women. My wife is na…"

gerald replied Apr 11, 2008 to How many think ....screw it and bic off all the rest?

95 May 15, 2010
Reply by Chantell M Watkins

"If any of you beautiful bald ladies are concerned that your child might also be bald…"

gerald replied Apr 11, 2008 to

just now

"Congratulations Signe, on your pregnancy. To me, some of the most beautiful women in…"

just now

"My wife is completely bald with alopecia universalis, and our three children have fu…"

just now

"To the person who mentioned breast implants and socialized medicine, Socialized medi…"

gerald replied Mar 29, 2008 to Convincing a disappointed lover to stay

23 Apr 2, 2008
Reply by rj, Co-founder

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service