All Discussions Tagged 'alopecia' (195)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Has anyone ever tried rubbing charcoal on their bald spots?

I have heard from my country some people trying that with alopecia areata I don't know if it actually works or not anyone else ever try it…

Started by blondfrog

1 Aug 12, 2015
Reply by blondfrog

I think that men are sexy with bald heads

If I was a man maybe I would not worry as much about alopecia. Today it seem to be the latest trend men with bald shave heads. Because if a…

Started by helen30

0 Jul 26, 2015

Telling her story

This lady does a great job of telling her alopecia story and supporting those with the condition. http://www.msn.com/en-us/health/other/mic

Started by youarebeautiful

0 Jul 22, 2015

Xeljanz: This rheumatiod arthritis pill may grow hair but may have dangerous side effects

The pharmaceutical giant Pfizer must be rubbing its hands in anticipation… because if it gets its way the super risky, super expensive arth…

Started by helen30

0 Jul 17, 2015

If you are looking for hair -enhancement, wigs extensions in NJ!!!

Okay everyone. I have not been diagnosed as alopecia after visiting several dermatologists as i always had baldness in my crown but now it…

Started by teresad

0 Jul 8, 2015

Is there any hope for me?

ive been alopecia since i was 10 and now iam 21. ive androgenic alopecia and my head is almost bald now. due to the lack of knowledge about…

Started by windangelgirlzln

0 Jun 23, 2015

Free alopecia awareness bracelet

If you haven't already, head on over to http://peggyknight.com/alopecia-awareness-bracelets/ for information on how you can receive a free…

Started by Peggy Knight

1 Jun 5, 2015
Reply by ngzs

Newbie question... can wigs look realistic?

Hey everyone, I have the androgenic kind of alopecia, and it's been going on about a decade... but lately it's just gotten particularly bad…

Started by megkay

8 Jun 4, 2015
Reply by femmemuscle

Swim Tiara? Help!

So I recently explored the website that sold the Swim Tiara's (basically a headband with hair attached, meant for swimming/sports) and I wa…

Started by ash.bash

0 Apr 23, 2015

Eyelash extensions

I am wondering about people's experiences with eyelash extensions. I have lost most of the eyelashes on my upper right eye, and they have s…

Started by Sidney Prescott

3 Mar 4, 2015
Reply by Karen Smith

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service