All Discussions Tagged '-' (4)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hope?

Has anybody's FFA hit the "burn out" stage - and if yes, about how many years did it take? I have about 1 inch of hair loss - to a point wh…

Started by Lo

1 Jan 31, 2022
Reply by Patricia

Excimer Laser for FFA

Hi, I was diagnosed with FFA a few months ago. The scalp irritation is very annoying! I've had 1 appointment so far of steroid injections.…

Started by Sha

3 Jan 28, 2020
Reply by Hazel

Head shave - the map effect

Hello, I am a 28 year old guy. I have lost my beard, eyebrows and lashes and am going to have to shave my head soon. I have dark brown hair…

Started by Andy

5 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Andy

Sunnybrook Clinic for Alopecia

Hi all: I just stumbled across this social network and signed up right away. I was wondering if anyone has had treatment from clinic at th…

Started by Angela

17 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Brandy Snap

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service