All Discussions Tagged 'stylist' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FINALLY! A wig stylist that listens to what I need!!!! Los Angeles ( woodland Hills)

I have struggled with AA for years. Wasted thousands of dollars on the top wigs to try to get my normal life back....but everything was alw…

Started by Lindsay

7 Apr 7, 2018
Reply by reesespieces5678

Looking for a hair/wig stylist DC or Baltimore

Hi, I am looking for someone in the DC/Baltimore area who has a good eye, and who understands how to style wigs.  I have an Illusion Fall n…

Started by Lcat

0 Jun 24, 2017

Stylists in Austin TX

Hi there, I'm looking for a hair stylist who is able to work with thinning hair (I have androgenetic alopecia due to thyroid disease). I ha…

Started by lola_attaque

3 Nov 29, 2016
Reply by Alo-mom

Freedom Wig

I live in the NW sububurbs of ILinois. I am looking for a hair stylist to cut my new hair piece. For those of you who don't know, this is a…

Started by Tricia

1 Oct 20, 2016
Reply by Pamela

A good wig stylist

I wear my wigs out, partly because of fear of going thru the stress of finding a good one I can afford, someone to fit it and to cut and st…

Started by janet mccarthy

1 Oct 4, 2013
Reply by myem

Human Hair Wig help....

Hey everyone. I just got a human hair wig. its been a while since I have had to style anything, and the wig i have is very Blah and plain.…

Started by spaganya

2 Oct 20, 2008
Reply by spaganya

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service