All Discussions Tagged 'support' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Beautiful Story

Hi, This woman tells her story about losing her hair. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYb7tJYdknU

Started by youarebeautiful

1 Nov 27, 2015
Reply by catbert

Anyone from the UP of Michigan

I have been struggling with alopecia for 15 years, the last 6 of which have been total hair loss (universalis).  I am feeling very isolated…

Started by Liisa

0 Apr 19, 2015

My boyfriend gets mad at me for being sad

I've had alopecia since 16, When I was 22, I lost all my hair for the first time. I regrew all my hair a year later and now, 3 years later,…

Started by Christa

7 Jun 23, 2013
Reply by Denise

Alopecia support bracelets

Hi all, I really want to get hold of a few support wristbands for alopecia but am struggling to find any in the UK. Any one know where i ca…

Started by Vicki Sampson

5 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by Vicki Sampson

Another member makes the news, and so does Alopecia World!

Raising awareness of alopecia in the Hunter KRYSTAL ADAMS, Fairfax Regional News Network 2/07/2008 1:18:00 PM One day in 2006, Leanne Dal…

Started by Alopecia World

7 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Lisa Irby

ALLENTOWN, PA MEMBERS?

I've been trying for some time to locate anyone in Allentown, PA (women especially) who are willing to be supportive friends for each other…

Started by Nancy King

5 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by tim kay

Starting a new support group for kids

Good Morning All, My wife Holly and I are parents of a 10 year old boy with Alopecia Areata. He was diagnosed about 3 months ago. We live i…

Started by jim truglio

5 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Lisa

Alopecians in the UK - Help this young lady!

She states she feels like offing herself at times because of her alopecia. I sent her a link to Alopecia World, and subbed to her youtube c…

Started by Frank Pratt

3 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by Clara S.

Canadian conference??

I was reading through some statistics on the NAAF conference from last year and although roughly 1000 alopecians attended, only 24 or so we…

Started by Carol

18 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

Making a cause out of bullying

Making a cause out of bullying By Alene Hill, St. Louis Post-Dispatch If there's any good at all that resulted from the bullying (Alopeci…

Started by rj, Co-founder

4 Apr 2, 2009
Reply by Bobby

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service