All Discussions Tagged 'women' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

7 things never to say to a bald woman

This week I read an article on DiversityInc.com titled "7 Things Never to Say to LGBT Coworkers." It got me to thinking: What might be 7 t…

Started by rj, Co-founder

28 Mar 22, 2022
Reply by Anne Williams

Introduction. looking for other women to talk to about alopecia.

Hey everyone. I'm 28, and my hair loss began with just my eyelashes in November of 2014. Doctors didn't think anything of it because I didn…

Started by Mandapanda

4 Mar 1, 2016
Reply by Mandapanda

NYT article

I thought folks might be interested in this article.... http://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/30/fashion/alopecia-four-women-bond-over-the-beauty-

Started by Mel

0 Jul 29, 2015

The beautiful, bald, and breathtaking survey

Hey Sisters! We need to take a survey. A few of our sisters are feeling men are not attracted to bald women. I'm asking all bald women who…

Started by Angie

89 Jan 31, 2014
Reply by melissa

What type of men are manly enough to have a girlfriend/spouse with AU but not mind or cringe OR run away, or try to walk all over you because they think you can't get anyone else

This man is: highly intelligent - not vain about it - a great singer: Dave Garrett Any man must be compassionate and not shallow to love a…

Started by Laura Adams

3 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by Fulvio982

Looking for information about the latest in wigs, styles, salons, locations and stylists? Then this post is for you

Please check out my article, "Headed in the right direction: the head covering as marker of a Jewish woman’s identity Part II," which you c…

Started by Rivkah Writes

0 Jun 4, 2009

Dotty Jenkins: 'Even bald women can live happily ever after'

My name is Dotty, I am age 43, and I lost my hair after a very traumatic experience. In retrospect, losing all my hair is nothing compared…

Started by Alopecia World

5 Dec 5, 2008
Reply by Cindy

Women dying to be beautiful?

A new report from the YWCA suggests American women are dangerously obsessed with looking beautiful. Here’s what you need to know. “Drop De…

Started by rj, Co-founder

1 Sep 14, 2008
Reply by Rose Marie'

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service