For those of you who were wondering, you can totally wear a wig while riding a roller coaster, a speeding fishing boat on a lake, and on an airboat on a lake. I did all these things in the past couple of days during my Spring Break, and i wanted the rest of you to know about it. I was about to go without my wig to do everything, but then I decided I wanted to see if i could do it with the wig, and that way i could report back. So i wanted all of you to know this. haha. =) Any other extreme wig experiences?

Views: 70

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Its not extreme but it is absoloutly hilarious, me and a friend from work decided to have a walk round the hospital grounds we work at one lunch time, This day was a very windy day and i thought to myself what if my wig flies off? no no it wont i will feel it come off and be able to stop it, so off we trot to brave the wind,
We were happily chatting away when whooooomphhhh off it flies arghhh I scream and start chasing it over the car park I looked back and my friend amanda is racing round after me, may i just say we were finding it very hard to run because we were laughing so much, I finally got to it and plonked it on my head mandi was sat on the floor crying with laughter she said and i will never forget these words "ive done a pee" we both walked back to our departments me with twigs and leaves stuck in my wig and amanda lookin like she had sat in a puddle, It doesnt sound as funny wrote down but believe me it was.
Anyone else with some funnies?
Oh my that is tooo funny! Its good some humor comes from all this! Im not so sure I could have laughed though I would probably have been bawling lol.
I love this story! That is both terrible & hilarious. I'm just glad you had a good friend to share this experience with. I know what you're talking about though, I've had some times laughing so hard with friends that it has looked as though I've sat in a puddle...good times!

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service