MO gal's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh my that is tooo funny! Its good some humor comes from all this! Im not so sure I…"

MO gal replied Mar 22, 2008 to Wind and Wigs

3 Mar 22, 2008
Reply by Ashley

"Im still having regrowth! I have had two treatments now and had growth after the fir…"

MO gal replied Mar 22, 2008 to

just now

"Your very welcome dear! Let me know how it goes! Im still having growth =)"

MO gal replied Mar 17, 2008 to

just now

"Well said!"

MO gal replied Mar 17, 2008 to You're not dying? Say what?

6 Mar 22, 2008
Reply by Ashley

"Oh my goodness like she didnt have enough to deal with already! I hope she goes on a…"

MO gal replied Mar 15, 2008 to Stress from bullying cause girl to lose her hair

3 Mar 20, 2008
Reply by rj, Co-founder

"Hello Vicky! I dont know all there is about the treatments by far but I can tell you…"

MO gal replied Mar 14, 2008 to

just now

"HHmmm....something makes me think he dont have much faith in his product or he would…"

MO gal replied Mar 14, 2008 to What's wrong with this picture?

6 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Ms.G

"I seen that.....too funny! Honestly I didnt know you could get a wig customized.....…"

MO gal replied Mar 12, 2008 to Beautiful bald women.

10 Mar 12, 2008
Reply by MO gal

"Wow Brian! You never cease to amaze me with your words.....well said!"

MO gal replied Mar 12, 2008 to Does Alopecia Make You Sad or Does it Give You Strength?

23 Mar 18, 2008
Reply by kastababy

"Very true BrandyLynn! I also have a very supportive husband who tells me Im beautifu…"

MO gal replied Mar 11, 2008 to Beautiful bald women.

10 Mar 12, 2008
Reply by MO gal

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service