claire taylor's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"A few years ago I was in a Pub and saw a young guy (id say late 20s) he had know hai…"

claire taylor replied Sep 23, 2008 to What do you do when you see others with Alopecia?

42 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

"I had my eyebrows done they are great but im thinkin i might get them touched up so…"

claire taylor replied Apr 25, 2008 to Permanent Eyebrows/Eyeliner (Tattoos)

14 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by dreamscometrue

"It only lasts for about 3 years then you have to have them redone so hopefully i won…"

claire taylor replied Apr 2, 2008 to Permanent Eyebrows/Eyeliner (Tattoos)

14 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by dreamscometrue

"I will def let you know im having it done 2 days before my hen night so i hope they…"

claire taylor replied Apr 2, 2008 to Permanent Eyebrows/Eyeliner (Tattoos)

14 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by dreamscometrue

"Im getting them done on the 17th april, the woman that is doing them is highly recom…"

claire taylor replied Apr 1, 2008 to Permanent Eyebrows/Eyeliner (Tattoos)

14 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by dreamscometrue

"Ive always been upfront with most men ive only had 3 proper relatinonships the first…"

claire taylor replied Mar 24, 2008 to When to tell a love interest that you have alopecia

83 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by rj, Co-founder

"Hi all, I lost my hair at 11 it fell out gradually, by the time i was 14/15 it was a…"

claire taylor replied Mar 23, 2008 to To tell or not to tell...

17 Oct 7, 2008
Reply by Nycolette

"Hi My name is claire and im not a teenager anymore (im 32) but my hair fell out when…"

claire taylor replied Mar 21, 2008 to teens with alopecia

6 Apr 22, 2008
Reply by kastababy

"Its not extreme but it is absoloutly hilarious, me and a friend from work decided to…"

claire taylor replied Mar 21, 2008 to Wind and Wigs

3 Mar 22, 2008
Reply by Ashley

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service