I am seriously considering getting my brows tattooed and possibly eyeliner, too. I'm nervous for two main reasons. (1) Pain!!! and (2) results. I want it to look as natural as possible, especially the brows. Does anyone have experiences with this that they can share? Or recommendations for places to go? I live in Baltimore, MD. Thanks so much!!

Views: 143

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Im getting them done on the 17th april, the woman that is doing them is highly recommended, I live in manchester england so might be a bit far to travel for you, just make sure that you get somebody who has been recommended to you
Yeah, Manchester's a wee bit far!!!! :) I actually went ahead and booked a consultation for next Tuesday.....I really don't know anyone local who's had them done, so I'm going to look at her portfolio of before&after photos. If they look good, I think I'm going to go ahead and get them done right then and there. I'm so excited!!!
PS: Good luck with yours!!!!! You'll have to let me know how they turn out!
I will def let you know im having it done 2 days before my hen night so i hope they look ok or else i will have to wear a mask ha ha
I have thought about this as well.. I would like to get my eyelyner done.. at least lightly but am not so sure about eyebrows.. I change my hair color often and my eyebrow color as well.. and whata about as you get older and the ink spreads and things sag? haha would that happen do you think?
It only lasts for about 3 years then you have to have them redone so hopefully i wont age that much i will make sure i keep using my anti ageing creams haha
I was nervous about the aging and having the tattoos "droop" but then I thought....when I am old and my skin is wrinkly.....it will be ever harder to draw on brows...lol...I just got mine done and I love them...they look realistic and I don't have to draw them on every morning!!! I think the best advice I have for any one is to go with some one who has a good recommendation and is well know in the industry....I would definitely recommend Jeffery Segal! He did mine and he is absolutely wonderful!!
ok so i just got myn done like 3 wx ago today!! and i friggin love them. there was NO pain...oh btw i got eyeliner and brows!!! oh bak to the whole pain thing...i have NO pain tolerance and i didnt even flinch when i got myn!! ahh its so exciting...ummm so i got myn done in San Antonio, TX (1400 miles away from where i live) by John Schumate!!! he is the bestest!!! if you have any ? just contact me or you could go to his website http://www.johncshumate.com/. i am inpressed!!!
I had my eyebrows done they are great but im thinkin i might get them touched up so they are a bit darker, but that will cost an extra 75 pounds which on top of 325 quid is a lot, everyone says they dont need to be any darker but im used to drawing them darker, oh i dont know yet cant make my mind up, it did hurt a little bit afterwards and the past few days have been itchy but it was well worth it, the woman that did them laughed at the way i drew them on but hey im no artist haha
I have my eyebrows tattooed on-- I struggled with that decision for 6 years before I finally made the plunge! It's the BEST thing I could have done!! I don't panic when it's raining out anymore, I don't mind the humidity as much, I can give people a hug without worrying I going to leave my left eyebrow on their shoulder (I'm short... short and bald. What a combo!). I am considering the eyeliner too, but have to come up with the money first. Don't worry about the pain, they have a topical cream. I didn't feel a thing. It took two weeks for it to heal though, so I looked pretty funky! One side looked "surprised" because of the swelling, and the other side looked "angry" because of the swelling. Lovely!
A friend had the eyeliner done & said it wasn't painful at all. I have no personal experience with it.
I had my eyeliner done about 5 years ago. It was the greatest decision ever. I do have eyelashes but my problem is that I have Graves disease and my eyes tend to "bug out". When I wear eyeliner it tends to minimize the size of my eyes. I had both the top and bottom done but on the top, to make it look even more natural, she did the inside (membrane) area, it's under the eyelashes on the top rather than above the lashes. It looks great but was a little scary while she was doing it. Once you get over holding your breath and can relax it's a breeze.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service