Rachel H.'s Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Hmm.... I got my hair back fuller than ever WHILE I was pregnant and it fell out aft…"

Rachel H. replied Jul 9, 2009 to Regrowth AFTER pregnancy?

2 Jul 9, 2009
Reply by Carol

"Oooh, yes, I know exactly what you mean! While I fully respect and pretty much envy…"

Rachel H. replied May 15, 2009 to Are you shy?

18 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by J

"The last two I completely understand, and I am the same way to this date. I really d…"

Rachel H. replied May 15, 2009 to personal privacy issues

39 May 26, 2009
Reply by Mary

"Been there! Did it! Did it again recently! And honestly, I don't know what I'd do if…"

Rachel H. replied Mar 7, 2009 to How many think ....screw it and bic off all the rest?

95 May 15, 2010
Reply by Chantell M Watkins

"Thank you EVERYONE who have take the time to replied to this- I didn't think anyone…"

Rachel H. replied Feb 22, 2009 to Called out again....

56 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Christina Argott

"It DOES work, although I feel like a complete A%* while doing it! :)"

Rachel H. replied Feb 22, 2009 to Called out again....

56 Jan 28, 2010

"Hi DA~ This is going to sounds SO superficial/girlie..... but I give myself a lil'…"

Rachel H. replied Feb 4, 2009 to Called out again....

56 Jan 28, 2010

"I've heard that same thing too! Now all I have to do is find one that I like. I've n…"

Rachel H. replied Feb 1, 2009 to Called out again....

56 Jan 28, 2010

"All I can do is smile after reading your reply, Jake! Now I've got to go rent V For…"

Rachel H. replied Feb 1, 2009 to Called out again....

56 Jan 28, 2010

"Thank you, Kelly! :)"

Rachel H. replied Jan 31, 2009 to Outsider looking in - to the bald ladies !

9 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by Rose Marie'

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service