I AM LOOKING FOR EVENTS OR GROUPS OR PEOPLE WITH ALOPECIA SO THAT MY SON CAN BE INVOLVED WITH THESE GROUPS OR EVENTS. I WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE IN FUND RAISERS AND AWARENESS IN DALLAS AREA BUT I DONT KNOW OF ANYTHING GOING ON IN TEXAS.

Views: 3

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, Jose. The Children's Alopecia Project may be able to assist you as well as members of this group. It would also be a good idea to contact the National Alopecia Areata Foundation (NAAF).
HEY THANK YOU I FOUND THE CHILDRENS ALOPECIA PROJECT YESTERDAY AND I AM TRYING TO SET UP A FUND RAISER AT THE SCHOOL THAT I TEACH AT. THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONSE I APPRECIATE IT
JOSE'S MOM ANGELA
I'm just starting to get up to speed with all of this too. My 11 year old daughter has AA (we just got the official diagnosis today, have been dealing with the hair loss for several months now). I have contacted CAP and NAAF and have been given a contact person in the D/FW area but have been swamped with work & other issues and haven't been able to make a phone call yet. We're in Arlington.
Hi Jose,

You should definately try the National Alopecia Foundation. My company had participate with the foundation for the first time this year. They had so many seminars and workshops it was very informative. The conference will be coming up next year you should really think about attending.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service