I have a wonder ful person in my life and it is my husband AJ,we have been married since October 4th of this year.He is fully understandful of my condition,alopecia and still loves me.He says I am still sexy without hair.I told him three years ago when we started dating and he told me that he still loves and said I looked beautiful after I took my wig off.I am glad he is in my life and sees I am beautiful.

Views: 7

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Adrianna
How lucky you are to have such a wonderful partner, I envy you. I have beed divorced 15mths, and really miss the closeness of a partner. Mind you before my ex was my ex ! he was pretty usless, very little support. Just to have somebody say they love the way you look, and mean it.
It takes a special sort of person to be totally open, seems you have that special person. Good Luck, and congratulations on your recent wedding.
My husband was taught not to judge or hurt anyone at all.He is 24 years old with a heart of gold.So far our marriage is going great and we have settled down.His family is the same way as him,welcomed me in into his family.His sister/my sister in law now knows she is not alone,she has alopecia too since the age of 13 and she has a boyfriend of a year that loves her too telling her she is beautiful without hair.
Do either of these men have brothers? lol
My husband has an older brother that is the same way as him.I love my husband with all my heart and know he wil be there for me.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service