Gill's Discussions (61)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi I have had AT for 15 yrs. At the beginning I wore wigs, they were so uncomfortabl…"

Gill replied Jan 7, 2014 to How do you socialize with alopecia?

59 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by Rose

"I still cant make up my mind. My son has a friend whos wife is desinging tattoo's fo…"

Gill replied Jul 16, 2012 to Head tattoos ? Yes or no

24 May 16, 2013
Reply by Tracy

"Thanks for sharing that Sara its lovely, Im looking at something about that big."

Gill replied May 23, 2012 to Head tattoos ? Yes or no

24 May 16, 2013
Reply by Tracy

"Hi J Yes a henna tattoo would be good, just have to find somebody to do it. Its all…"

Gill replied May 19, 2012 to Head tattoos ? Yes or no

24 May 16, 2013
Reply by Tracy

"My advice is, go to the interview as you would want to go to the job. Be upfront wit…"

Gill replied May 14, 2012 to Interview concerns

4 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Cindie

"Hi I have had tattooed eyebrows for 8yrs, and would recommend them to anybody. I do…"

Gill replied May 14, 2012 to Eyebrows

3 May 16, 2012
Reply by Me&myGirl_Aussie

"Oh how lucky are you. I would love to have the chance to have it done. I am totally…"

Gill replied May 12, 2012 to Henna Head Tattoos and Stubbly Bits! And I need some advice :)

17 May 12, 2012
Reply by Gill

"A Accept me L Lost my Lovely Locks O OMG im BALD P Please dont look at me! E Even wi…"

Gill replied Sep 2, 2011 to Let's play a game. What does alopecia stand for?

12 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by Gill

"Hi I have AU, and have complete 100% hair loss. I have been this way for 7/8 yrs. Th…"

Gill replied Oct 9, 2010 to Is anyone out there completely hairless except for one or two areas?

15 Oct 9, 2010
Reply by Gill

"I do not were a wig now. My attitude is I have come to accept my appearance, which i…"

Gill replied Aug 14, 2010 to Taking the plunge tonight

18 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by Gill

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service