Usually when Alopecia is presented to the public, it’s in a somber way and seen as “bad”, and to some it is. Sometimes, people with this disease just want to see that they are not alone, and need encouragement. This is especially true for women in this society with Alopecia.

For a woman, bald, her look would be viewed as a cosmetic disaster, not beautiful at all in most eyes. None the less, being a bald woman in this society is just not “Normal”…but “What is Normal?” I ask.

My goal is to uplift the insecure souls of women and let them know that they are “Normal”, and to educate the public by raising awareness about Alopecia.

My Mission is YOUR Mission and Vision, and I need your help! There needs to be More education, so that there's UNDERSTANDING.

I need WOMEN and will possibly use men and if permission is given, I'd like to use a few kids.

If you're interested, please reply or write to bbibby_org@yahoo.com

Views: 38

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

If there's still room, I'd like in too!!!! I've had alopecia for 30 years (all my life). I sent you an email too.

Carol
Got you email and replied...thanks for wanting to be involved
Sure no problem, let me know.
What a great concept - I'm all for empowerment .. I would definitely be interested.... I sending you an email now.
Too ALL- I only need 7 more women...now I have 3 children but would like at least 6 kids both female and male please. Thanks
I've gotten quite a bit of writing done -- do you want me to email you what I have now or when do you want me to email you the finished product?
When ever you finish, that's when I want it....

I will send a Mass email out to everyone involved this weekend with everyhting that needs to be done. I have an AWESOME group of people....this is going to be so good...Good enough for Oprah's Book club (you watch):)))))
i was very excited to see your comment on my page today! i would love to be in the book but my mom said she would think about it. i will get back to you as soon as she makes up her mind. thank you very much for asking me!
-Caroline
As long as it's ok with her...inform her that she can email me at bbibby_org@yahoo.com and I will email her what I've sent out to everyone else involved.

Thanks and take care!
Hallo Julia! I am interested in your project!
GREAT! Send me your email to bbibby_org@yahoo.com...please
Hej Julia! I hope you got my email now? Hälsningar/regards/från Catharina

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service