I bought some skin cream under the brand “Every Man Jack” to keep my scalp nice and soft. I like it because it’s greaseless and feels good but my daughter says the smell reminds her of hair coloring. Can’t have that. What’s everyone else using? Please, nothing that smells too fruffy…can’t be going to the gym smelling like petunias LOL.

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've often found that Aveeno works well and it doesn't smell "fruffy" or anything. I also use coconut cream, I like the smell of the beach! Don't know if you have "The Body Shop" in your area or not but they're worth checking out, they sell all natural products with so many different scents or even non scented. There are also moisurizing lotions specifically for men now too! I hope you don't suddenly feel like me in the shampoo aisle - confused from having too many to chose from. LOL Good luck!
Aveeno has a sensitive skin formula that has no scent ;).
Johnson's Baby Lotion!!

Put it on as soon as you get out of the shower while your head is still damp and it will stay soft all day long!!!

Plus, I LOVE how that stuff smells -- like brand new baby, which is still to me the sweetest smell in the world!!
Thank you for the suggestions Ladies. I'll have to give these a try...can't have the little one holding her nose when Dad gives her a hug!
I had never thought about putting lotion on my head.. I sometimes put Aloe in my head when I have been in the sun too long..
Geezzz what have I been thinking.. I am such the Major Goober :)
Aloe is fine for sunburn, but just as a regular moisturizer it's not so great! If you want to stick to all natural moisurizers, nothing beats shea butter -- get the actual stick and not some lotion!
I'm not using baby oil, I'm using baby lotion!

I don't use enough of the lotion to cause breakouts, and I wash my head the same way I wash my face -- very carefully!!!
I use a product called HeadLube.
It comes in either glossy or matte.

Keeps my noggin soft.

Jeff

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service