I am 12 sad and depressed is their anyone that can help me deal with my hair loss.

Views: 20

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey darlin,
I'm sorry you're feeling sad. :o( Don't be afraid to reach out to the people here on this website. I think that probably every single person here would be more than willing to talk to you. Please feel free to send me a message anytime and spill your guts! LOL.
Hugs,
Mandy
Everyone here would love to help I'm sure. The best person to help you is you, but you may need some guidance on the way. Message me anytime. Borrows around and find personalitys that you enjoy. Some of us have been dealing with this for a while and others just started, but everyone is inspirational.
XOXO
CAR
Hi Abby

I'm sorry you are feeling sad and depressed about your hairloss. Have you talked with your Mum and Dad? That might be another good place to start. There are a lot of people here that will try and help.

I have a daughter who is 17 years old - she lost her hair when she was 12 years old. So, I sort of understand a little of what you might be feeling.

Hope we hear from you again soon.

Rosy
Hey...I have had alopecia for a while so I know what you are going through at your age right now. I know how hard it is. Message me anytime!
any advice you have on how to make my daughter feel better i would be so thankful.
Hey girl, if you ever want to talk just let me know, I pop into chat from time to time too. I know how you must feel, hang in there kiddo!
Hi there Abby! I'm sorry that you are sad & depressed. My daugther had AA at age nine. Now she is 11 and is dealing with the loss again. She has belonged to Girl Scouts for five years now, and I have belonged as an adult member for five years as well (a parent must be an adult member to attend sleepovers, etc.). She has a very strong bond with some of the Girl Scouts, and I've also made a few new friends in other mothers. We have had so many fun times, camping over at theme parks, weekend camporees (she wore her headscarf that weekend and looked very cool :o), horseback riding, Disney on Ice, Etc. So many of these things we would have never done on our own. I think if you and your mom look into different Girl Scout Troops in your area, you will find one that is right for you. Try it for a year, what could it hurt? Girl Scouts are taught many important things and you will be accepted for the person you are!! Also, even though my husband is not religous, I searched around and found the church in our area with the best childrens' programs. My kids love going to church and have made new friends :o) Abby, we just need to get you out there in the sunshine so you can have some good fun and be yourself. You must not let AA run your life. You need to shove AA to the side, and do what you need and want to do. I wish you the best and I know you will overcome any hurdles that stand in your way!!
Hi Abby
It`s very normal to feel depressed and sad. I was 12 when I started loosing my hair so I know exactly how terrible it is.Dealing with it is difficult but not impossible.First and foremost take a blood test to determine if there is a condition causing hairloss.Check on hairstyles which can hide small patches and if your hair loss is getting worse consider the option of a real hair wig.
Whenever you feel like just message me:)

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service