Okay.. So for about 5-6 months I have had this white little hairs growing out of my head.. I mean it looks quite furry and its all over.. What the heck is going on?
Does anyone else have this occuring? Does anybody know why this is happening??
And if this white furry stuff it growing.. Some are very long.. (My son thinks they are funny) Why cant my hair grow back?

Just thought I might ask and see if anyone else has these little white friends..lol

Zoey~

Views: 1640

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I shave my head every 3-5 or if I am bold 7 days for the past 8 months. After a day or so the white fuzzys come back.
It seems like they are slowly becoming more diffuse.

Jeff
Thats so weird.. I almost shaved them in the front today. But.. I am afraid I will cut my head.. I am sooo accident prone..lol
Thats why I use an electric shaver.
No nicks ever.

Jeff
Would you have any advice about a regular razor?? I do shave my legs every month.. I have blonde hairs all over my legs! (Lucky me huh) lol
Should I use my leg shaving creme on the head?? Or maybe I should just keep to the cutting.. lol
I use an electric razor/shaver. This is what works best for me. Sometimes I use a pre shave lotion to stiffen up the hair to make it easier and faster.

Jeff
I have white fur as well.. And it seems to be getting darker and darker. although some spots are starting to get really long now and havent changes color yet. Im thinking about coloring my hair though and see what happens. Does any one know if that actually speeds up the process of loosing hair?? or if it doesnt really matter

/ Henrik
I haven't tried to color the white stuff. I have heard the color wont take.
Any 1st hand experience with this?

Jeff
If no one knows. Ill let you know as soon as I get time to do it and be sure to post some photos of it =D
Yea.. I am wondering too.. Your going to be our guinnea pig :)
Thats a bummer :(
I was going to dye them too.. Then I started thinking with my hair I have the mono tops and I think if I had colored hairs they would show through.. I was kinda waiting on Henrik to see what happened..

Thank you Vicki.. Is your scalp okay?
I had the peach fuzz..then some of the white hair grew longer...then it all grew dark...I'm still waiting for it to grow thicker and all over. It is good though.
I have had this white furry hair for almost a year, and it just hangs out.. Some grows really long and I need to cut them.. My mom said maybe you should shave your head and see what happens.. But, I am afraid to use the razor on my head.. So, I will be happy with my white furry hairs..lol

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service