Lori D.'s Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Chantell, I've been wearing a wig for 38 years...even when the wigs I wore had mo…"

Lori D. replied May 24, 2010 to Have wig, will travel...as long as airport security doesn't make me take it off ;)

19 Feb 27, 2023
Reply by Merrymann

"Sorry, Yes, my error. Mine was caused by HPV...(I wasn't very awake when I posted),w…"

Lori D. replied Jan 16, 2009 to alopecia areata episodes possibly triggered by other illness?

14 Jun 23, 2009
Reply by dollydreadful

"I've had various forms of Alopecia for 36 years. When I was 7 1/2 or 8 I had chicken…"

Lori D. replied Jan 15, 2009 to alopecia areata episodes possibly triggered by other illness?

14 Jun 23, 2009
Reply by dollydreadful

"Your post brought me right back to high school. I had AU in school starting in the t…"

Lori D. replied Jan 14, 2009 to My son quit high school because of alopecia..I'm so angry!

74 Jun 5, 2019
Reply by russelkrimsy

"I currently wear Infatuation by Raquel Welch. It was about $250.00 and doesn't have…"

Lori D. replied Oct 2, 2008 to For those who wear synthetic wigs...help please!

26 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"Welcome LIsa. I had a similar experience in school. I graduated in 1982 and there wa…"

Lori D. replied Oct 2, 2008 to New Girl

5 Oct 5, 2008
Reply by Rose Marie'

"You're instinct was probably right Jamie. I've known two people who went through che…"

Lori D. replied Sep 23, 2008 to What do you do when you see others with Alopecia?

42 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

"Hi Kaiana, I went through this same thing...I lost all of my hair at age 8, (after h…"

Lori D. replied Sep 9, 2008 to Is it better that everyone knows about your alopecia? :-|

15 Oct 2, 2008
Reply by Kaiana

"I've been on many different antidepressants in my lifetime. Prozac, effexor, wellbut…"

Lori D. replied Aug 23, 2008 to antidepressants?

3 Aug 26, 2008
Reply by Georgie

"I had the peach fuzz..then some of the white hair grew longer...then it all grew dar…"

Lori D. replied Aug 15, 2008 to White furry stuff growing out of my head!!!! WHAT?@!?

41 Jun 18, 2009
Reply by lynne

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service