I need an accountability partner(s). I thought I would start this discussion in which we can log our workouts and help each other keep on track. As well as encourage each other when the going gets tough.

Your workouts don't have to be big or hardcore to join the accountability group.

Perhaps you are just starting and a 20-30 minute walk is your choice. But if you have a desire to do it more frequently and have not been doing it... then this place is for you!

See you at the gym ;)

Views: 573

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Too busy on the last days of the election to do the gym but did a lot of door knocking and baby kissing. Have been asked to run in our local council elections next month and am thinking of taking it on.

The walking is good! I wonder how many calories there are in baby Kissing. Because I kiss my grandson a lot too! Good luck with your elections!

OK, Had our grandson today, made and finished supper and finished my workout for the day:

TurboFire - Fire30 workout today.

OK, did my TurboFire - Fire55 class today. Now about to go out for a little walk.

Ok, where are all my "buddies"? We have our grandson today, so fitting in my workout should be a challenge. Actually, he just decided he wanted a nap! Going to work out now! Doing the TurboFire - Fire30 workout.

Hope you got your workout in Cheryl. I worked all day and what feels like I walked miles. I have to get a pedometer for work days. I'm going to Kick-Boxing class in the AM. A 1 hr workout burns 850 Big Ones!

Yes, Akeem took a nap and I set up the TurboFire DVD! Got it in! Woo Woo! I am on a roll! WOW - 850 Calories! I took a kickboxing class in Montreal and loved it.

hard to believe you're a grandma!!! you look amazing. I checked out the TurboFire online...looks like a great workout.

I am liking TurboFire. But I am a creature of habit and don't like the fact that I keep having to do a "new" class. I prefer to learn a class and just go. I find some of the choreography slows me down some. (Not that I am speedy or anything).

So for the first while, I kept doing the Fire30. This week I started to actually do them in sequence ;).

My Kick-Box Bag class today was a bit impromptu in that there were no bags. Fine by me good old 80's style aerobics. As they say just do it!!!

Reminds me that I use to have a pair of electric blue, shiny tights and a bright pink aerobics suit... Very Jane Fonda-ish! LOL!

ooh yes I had those same tights and the Fonda video with Michael Jackson's thriller....

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service