I need an accountability partner(s). I thought I would start this discussion in which we can log our workouts and help each other keep on track. As well as encourage each other when the going gets tough.

Your workouts don't have to be big or hardcore to join the accountability group.

Perhaps you are just starting and a 20-30 minute walk is your choice. But if you have a desire to do it more frequently and have not been doing it... then this place is for you!

See you at the gym ;)

Views: 573

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

ok, ok, wednesday did the Insanity, cardio recovery, I think that's harder than the workout! lots of deep muscle work. did not feel well thursday, at all, stomach thing. Not great today, but I did do half of the Pure Cardio work out until my stomach warned me that was enough. 6:25 am. I'll try it again tonight, but I think it's running tomorrow. ;-) Have a great day all!

I can NOT exercise early in the morning. I am not a morning person and I find I am more sluggish in the morning.

funny, I'm the opposite. I have no problem getting up early and getting it done...I feel more energized and then have a better day, and I love running at sunrise. Trying to work out after work is a huge struggle for me.

Well I've had a whole week off gym, telling myself I needed the break etc. Will be back into it on Monday. No cardio for me nowadays but still enjoying weights. All you who can do the cardio I'm very envious...

So, Pat. I am curious, If you can no longer do cardio, what do you do? Is is mostly weights?

I went at 600am Pat slept in but she is quite ill.

yeh no cardio for nearly 2 years now! I used to love it. Even walking fast is difficult and doesn't raise my heartbeat anyway...I'm so slow cos it's painful. so I stick to the weights, at least its something I can still do.

OK, today...not so good. I had no workout really scheduled for today. So, I was going to drive to IKEA, but I did not eat before leaving... So I stopped by CVS and picked up a protein bar. Good... then drove to IKEA, got my purple curtains (LOVE PURPLE!). Then left IKEA, tried to get to the Tim Horton's Donut Shop across the street and the powers to be stopped me, by closing the entrances. But, got on highway and a few exits over saw a sign for Dunkin Donuts ;). Got off the exit and purchased 2 chocolate glazed donuts! I am not fretting over having a donut, just don't like when I have 2 servings. Means, I am not really in control of what I eating. Time to get up, dust off and start anew tomorrow morning. ;)

First, I would like to thank all of you for participating. Today I happily passed a plateau I have been working on for some time! All because I felt accountable to the group. In addition I had a great workout.

TurboFire Fire30
TurboFire Upper Body workout

THANKS ALL OF YOU!

ok, week two, Insanity Cardio Power and Resistance...5:40 - 6:25am. ready for the day now.

I miss cardio but still think weights are what changes your body shape and is of most benefit.

ok, 5:35 - 6:20; Pure Cardio. definitely feel the muscle work where I need it. I know I'm too old to look like those kids on the dvd, but gosh I miss my flat stomach.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service