I need an accountability partner(s). I thought I would start this discussion in which we can log our workouts and help each other keep on track. As well as encourage each other when the going gets tough.

Your workouts don't have to be big or hardcore to join the accountability group.

Perhaps you are just starting and a 20-30 minute walk is your choice. But if you have a desire to do it more frequently and have not been doing it... then this place is for you!

See you at the gym ;)

Views: 573

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Got my hour in today with Kick Box Bag. Tomorrow morning is my favorite Pure Cardio!
Work it , use it, own it, do it!

Way to go Jeffrey!! Very impressed by your energy. I've been to gym each day this week, after only once last week [shame, shame] and feeling pretty pleased with myself.

Great Pat, thanks for the inspiration to get back on track.

i like that motto~may have to adopt it.

Jeff, you make me smile! Work it, use it, own it, do it! Love it! ;)

Tomorrow is Kick Box Bag! 930am

it so hard to keep up a daily work out...
I slumped Thurs and Fri last week, so Cardio Resistance on Saturday, ran three miles with a dear friend on Sunday, Slacked Monday and Tuesday, Cardio Intervals this morning. It needs to get lighter and warmer, then it will be easier. sigh. I don't like this getting older crap.

Nothing about getting older recommends itself to me!

OK, I don't know where this week went. But this weekend was RJ b-day on Friday, we went out to dinner with 15 friends and family. Then our nieces b-day in Cincinnati, so we were in Cincinnati for 2 days and then back again. I had way too much cake :(. Then the week began and I don't know what happen... I kept putting my workout off. Argh, back to the drawing board!

Molly, I hear you on the daily workouts! I feel the same way, that is why I started this section. To me the real goal is that we get up again tomorrow and get started again. It is when we sit, sit and sit and don't get back on track that we lose sight of our goals. I guess working through the tough times is part of the process.

glad to know we're on the same page! ;-) summer is on it's way!

Molly this one was for you! I REALLY, REALLY did not want to work out today. Had the grandson and could have easily found an excuse, but instead I asked rj to take our grandson for a bit. He took him out, while I did the TurboFire HIIT 15, Upper & Lower Body resistance band workout and 10 minutes of stretching.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service