I need an accountability partner(s). I thought I would start this discussion in which we can log our workouts and help each other keep on track. As well as encourage each other when the going gets tough.

Your workouts don't have to be big or hardcore to join the accountability group.

Perhaps you are just starting and a 20-30 minute walk is your choice. But if you have a desire to do it more frequently and have not been doing it... then this place is for you!

See you at the gym ;)

Views: 573

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

ok, I fell off the wagon last week. had a lot going on...but...ran a good 3 miles Saturday, then pushups and situp. Insanity pure cardio and cardio abs yesterday. tonight will be either cardio circuit or a good run, we'll see!

I'm up and moving. Off to Cardio Kick Boxing.

i have to look into that. always thought it looked like a great workout.

Molly! Good for you, for getting back to it!

Well, I don't know whether to be angry or look at the bright side ;). I painted our living room and dining room on Sunday. It took most of the day and a lot of elbow grease because I realized a good roller does make a difference. Needless to say, today my back, shoulders and a bit in my triceps are a "good" sore ;). So bad roller = good workout. Either way, I may have to get a good roller and add another coat next weekend. Roller streaks are driving me crazy!

i LOVE a freshly painted room. it's like a fresh start! good roller on the final coat, absolutely. and try to do squats while you roll. ;-)

3 good miles at sunrise, stretch, pushups, situps, shower, tea. Time to start increasing mileage. I do love a warm early morning. have a great day all!

Molly...amazing!!!
Did Insanity's Pure Cardio today and ran yesterday. See what tomorrow brings other than my sore butt!
Nice work all!

Hi Jennifer, sounds like your routine is like mine, mixing the running with the DVD. I'm gonna try to hit the road this evening. supposed to be warm, it's frosty this morning and I'm a "fair-weather" runner.

Hey Molly,
I think our routines are similar. I did insanity once and made it for 1 month ...it is just intense for everyday for me.

I was a fair weather runner too until one day I decided to run through the winter months. Made it outside for a longer run on a -35 celsius day! It broke done a barrier for me and now I know that I could do anything if I put my mind to it!....Lately however, my mind likes the fair weather runs better too! (as do my joints)

Sorry for the absense, it was our anniversary last week and we took a little road trip to Philadelphia, so I was online as much as usual. I tried really hard to watch what I ate and I actually did pretty good. I had an amazing salad (Romaine lettuce, walnuts, apples and balsamic vinegar)! I was not very strick on myself, but I tried to swap some better options whenever possible. We walked alot and I did not really do anything much more than that. I was hoping to atleast maintain my weight, but I lost 1.5 pounds. ;).

Today, I did Fire30, a circuit training weight schedule (legs,shoulders & abs). It was more intense than what I have done in years, so I have upped my ante.

You all made me feel guilty, so I joined Take Pounds Off Sensibly (TOPS) yesterday. Darn you all. I STILL went out for Taco Tuesday tonight...and saw another TOPS lady there, too. Ha!

Happy Anniversary, love birds!

I am a dancer, not a runner, by the way.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service