I need an accountability partner(s). I thought I would start this discussion in which we can log our workouts and help each other keep on track. As well as encourage each other when the going gets tough.

Your workouts don't have to be big or hardcore to join the accountability group.

Perhaps you are just starting and a 20-30 minute walk is your choice. But if you have a desire to do it more frequently and have not been doing it... then this place is for you!

See you at the gym ;)

Views: 573

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Tallgirl.

Good for you Tallgirl! I am about to enjoy a piece of cake tonight too, it is our grandson birthday today!

I love the name TOPS! I will have to look that up.

$28/year only! They send magazine, recipes, tips...

www.tops.org

Went to my second T.O.P.S. meeting last night. I lost 3.8 lbs last week!

Woo Woo! Keep it up Tallgirl! That is the best way to do it. I lost 1.5 lbs this week and sometimes I can get discouraged. But as long as it keeps going down, before I know it I will be fitting back into my summer dresses that were feeling snug ;)

I have been trying FitOrbit.com for the last few weeks, because I really, really, really need the accountability. Plus I found a coupon code ;)

Sorry Guys! I still am working out with FitOrbit I am down 6 pounds and finally not hurting all over ;) How about you?

Getting my Kick Boxing in this AM

Kick Boxing and morning don't sound like words that should go together! LOL!

Oh but they do they do!

Way to go Tallgirl!!!

THREE more off this past week. Total 8.4 off in one month!

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service