I need an accountability partner(s). I thought I would start this discussion in which we can log our workouts and help each other keep on track. As well as encourage each other when the going gets tough.

Your workouts don't have to be big or hardcore to join the accountability group.

Perhaps you are just starting and a 20-30 minute walk is your choice. But if you have a desire to do it more frequently and have not been doing it... then this place is for you!

See you at the gym ;)

Views: 573

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

That is AWESOME Tallgirl! You must be feeling great!

News: Just earned the silver charm bracelet for first 10 lbs off. Actually, I have lost 12. Whoo-hoo! Some ladies there have donated clothes (stylish), and I resisted the brownines and cookies at a church potluck picnic. This will be my summer project...dieting and making improvements! How is your exercise going?

Congrats TG!!!
Tomorrow is Pure Cardio for me!

You go tallgirl! Things are coming along nicely for me too. My husband mentioned my curves the other day ;) and an employee at the grocery store asked if I started working out. Now that is even better than asking if I lost weight. I was quite athletic when I was younger, so those comments are motivation.

Keep it up!

brownies

I really CAN type correctly, most days.

I like browninies! LOL!

Just got word on my cholesterol. After being told it was high in 2008 and having to go on lipids for awhile, my new diet (stopped the lipids in December) has put me, as of June, 2012, into the safe zone. 206 total, good 44, triglycerides (fatty part) 91 (and under 150 is safe for those). Huzzah! Blood labs, kidneys and liver, all stable.

Good Going TG!

Awesome, I have seen it a lot than when people have changed their lifestyle/eating habits they have also reduced the medications that they have to take. Another bit of motivation!

Instead of calling it 'dieting' call it 'better food choices' and above all throw away the weight scales!

Great idea!

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service