I bought my featherlite (fall) from Isadore last year. When i first received the piece to inspect that hair quality i was very hopefull. However, it is very annoying to wear as the hair in the front keep falling directly in my face and it's so thick in the front that it gives away that "wiggy" look. I've asked her to fix it yet no response. This is perhaps my most difficult and frustrating experience as this wig cost me nearly 5,000 which was my entire savings and she cannot even answer my questions and has no interest in getting back to me. I don't know what to do at this point. It's also much much shorter than we had discussed which is another issue i am having. I basically cannot even wear it. I have tried her canada and Israel phone number but no answer. How can someone be this rude to their customers. I am very sad and disappointed, i mean going through hair loss is a very difficult thing to deal with in itself let alone having someone take your savings, promising you to be there if you have any issues and then doing the complete opposite. Anyone else have a similar experience with featherlite? I've read some reviews on other sites that had a similar story to mine.

Views: 3166

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was terrified to send mine back, too, because I really don't think she would send another one out. I felt the same way as you.I had to, though, because she threatened to call the local authorities. Yeah, a little unbalanced in addition to lacking a conscience. You need to file a case with your credit card company immediately. Mine has been very good about working with me, and for now the money is back, even though I filed over a year after the purchase date. I would still file a complaint with Pay Pal because then Pay Pal will realize she is running a form of a scam.

Hi all.  I see this discussion is a year old - but so is my hair piece from Featherlite by the time she sent it to me!  

I waited a year to get a custom piece that I paid $4000 for.  And it was a fake.  I mean it was SYNTHETIC.  I took it to a wig salon to have it coloured because she got the colour wrong.  By this point I was scared to send it back since I'd waited a whole year!  So I brought it to a very reputable high end wig salon and they tried to colour it.  And then called me to tell me to come in because they had some bad news.  The hair is synthetic.

I'm now in the process of legal action against Isadore and Featherlite.  

I strongly urge anyone who is considering Featherlite to avoid this vendor.  She used to produce lovely pieces but she doesn't anymore!  Something has changed with her, or her business, over the last few years and now she is producing garbage and refusing to be accountable for it.  

Hannah, please keep good records, and don't give up. Your credit card company will give you your money back eventually. It took me a very long time, but it was worth it. She will also lie to the credit card company so be prepared for that. She is evil.

Thanks ArkyGal.  I appreciate the support!  I think Isadore is going to lose this battle, but it will definitely take some time.  

I have the wig now. The hair is beautiful and the cut is great, but the wefts at the back shed. Two rows of wefts are completely gone at the back. There are only two rows of thread. I had to sew them together. Fortunatelly the wig was too large at the back. But if I touch a weft at the back, there is still hair coming loose. I thought that wefted backs were more durable than hand tied wigs. Dang! Anyone else having this problem with a Featherlite Hair Systems wig?

African American Wigs

@AlexMecer, that was my post you are using. And why spamming with a link to African American wigs? They're of no use to us. Sorry.

after YEARS of trying hundreds of wigs, I believe I have finally found the best solution.  First, let me say I own two FREEDOM pieces which are the best in so many ways EXCEPT the price and the hot factor. So I just received and have been wearing my first human hair cuticle intact (**TANGLE FREE**) custom made wig for $840. I got 16 inches but had much of it cut off as it was too long. I was so so sure this wig was going to be too good to be true. I refused to get excited about it as I've been through SO MANY. But this one is wonderful! No itch, no hot, no tangles... I ordered it from a new company who makes the wigs in China. The manufacturer is in China; The lady you order from is in California. Her daughter has alopecia and she knows what we need and what makes a wig GOOD.

Call her! Lisa Dutra in California  Phone:   310 291 0729. 

she will share her email address and photos

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service