I mean does anyone have regrowth like Kyle Rhodes from the Yale study using Xeljanz?  So far the pictures I have seen are not nearly as promising.  Link below with pictures of Rhodes regrowth

http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/20/health/baldness-cure-alopecia/

Views: 5362

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Maybe you should contact the clinical trials and studies were that term was used and tell them you don't like them using that term.
Too late, those studies are already published and in print. You are sweet to suggest that tho Football Fan. Anyway guys, I'm done with this topic. Thanks for listening.
I prayed for my hair to grow back for 6 years and God has answered my prayer. I'm not going to turn down God's gift to me of restoring my hair, but its nice to know that I look and FEEL beautiful with or without it.

Noone can post a total regrowth? i remeber a lot of pictures whit good regrowth ...

Yes, there are a lot of people in www.alopeciaworld.com/forum/topics/xeljanz-tofacitnib-citrate-my-ex... that posted pictures with full regrowth.

The only picture I have seen with total regrowth from AU is of Kyle Rhodes. Others may achieve same results over time.

Please check out the topic I've posted, there are many people who've achieved full regrowth, e.g. Seahawk's Dad, Susan McAdams, etc.

This woman was able to completely regrow her hair, but then she had to switch insurance and go off of Xeljanz, so she is back in wigs for now. She has been very honest about some lung infection and drug interactions while on Xeljanz https://www.instagram.com/thealopeciaexperiment/

That is Shaina, she was my inspiration before starting Xeljanz. I would show my friends her progress pictures, and everyone was simply amazed! Looking back at her pictures gives me comfort, because she went through the same stages of regrowth I am experiencing now. The only difference is her growth was extremely rapid because she had been taking methotrexate beforehand. It is too bad that insurance issues forced her to stop taking Xeljanz temporarily, but I understand she has been able to resume it. She is a trooper. When she started wearing wigs again, she inspired me to go out and buy a new one just for a change of hairstyles,plus it has been rainy and cold here. My friends had not seen me in a wig in over six months, and one of them said to me jokingly "Wow! that drug is really working!" I'm glad that I am "out of of the closet", and now have the freedom to wear wigs or show my progressing regrowth. It is so so liberating!

Does methotrexate also cause the bad side effects of prednisolone like moonface, weight gain, etc?

If not, I might collect some methotrexate as well !

Do you know how much methodextrate she is taking?

"This woman was able to completely regrow her hair, but then she had to switch insurance and go off of Xeljanz, so she is back in wigs for now. She has been very honest about some lung infection and drug interactions while on Xeljanz https://www.instagram.com/thealopeciaexperiment/ "

Jen

This is an interesting post about the so called wonder drug.

1 Once you stop taking it. Your hair falls out. No difference to any other immuno-suppressant drug.

2 It does cause health problems.

3 Why do people overlook the health problems when commenting on these drugs?

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service