My daughter is 13 and was diagnosed with Alopecia Areata at age of 2.  We have tried everything available to help her regrow hair.  Recently we had a product referred to us by a friend called Monat.  It has only been in production for a year and is a totally chemical free, all natural hair product.  She went from having a mostly bald head on top in May to having a full head of healthy thick hair by September!

I am on a mission to make sure that all people with Alopecia are aware of this product so that they can try it for themselves.  I was blown away with the results and if it can help someone, I want them to try!  I signed up to represent the product even though I have had a life-long hate for selling or representing any product!

If you want to know more about it, please message me!

Views: 15094

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just went on the website and watched the videos.... There is NOTHING on there regarding Alopecia. So my question to you; can you provide any clinical data stating that this "botanical" product can reverse Alopecia? I can't speak for everyone on here, but what I can say is that a lot of us have exhausted almost everything to get growth. What makes this so different? Do you have anything other than that stock photo of this actually working? You mentioned the other picture is your daughter, but I could post a picture and say the same thing. You've entered into a community of people battleing something that has been life changing, so it would be a shame to come to this forum just trying to line your pocket. A lot of us have done extensive research and have seeked professional Medical guidance. So you really shouldn't be taken aback that this seems like smoke and mirrors.
And I will say I have too been exhausted with fighting Alopecia. My word people if you don't believe me then fine. I DO ACTUALLY KNOW ALOPECIA AND WHAT IT CAUSES AND THE DOUBTS AND SADNESS IT CAUSES. I can not say it any clearer than that. It does not cure Alopecia but it did cause hair growth in my daughter with Alopecia areata. If you don't believe me then do your own research and talk to other representatives or friends testimonials. I am exhausted with explaining myself. If I came on this site purely for support I would feel like I was being beaten with a bat out of bitterness. Geez! Am I going to put my daughters name face and phone on here for you to speak to when she is only 13? No that's why it's only a hair shot. Call my cell and speak to me. You'll see I'm real! 405.990.3452!

Seems to be more snake oil...

Do you have to have hair on your head at all for the product to work? I have alopecia universalis.

Can it be returned if it doesn't work? 

I have not heard of results with universalis yet but I am hoping it would work for that also. There is a 30 day money back guarantee but it takes at least 90 days to see a change. If you want to try the pure oil on your scalp that is what I would recommend instead of the shampoo. Let me knowing you're interested. I just want people to try and see if it helps. What do you have to lose? We have all tried so many things what is one more of it can give you something. Also the oil is a little cheaper than the men's set.
Kristidunkle.monat.com. Thanks for looking and being kind. I just want to bring a little hope to Alopecia sufferers and not many on here have been very kind.
Attachments:

After reading through peoples comments, and viewing the website, I'm just curious as to what exactly you've correlated to Alopecia, because after the website showed nothing other than a bald man regrowing his hair I am a bit skeptical. I've started using essential oils on my hair... what is different about your product?

I hope you were able to see my daughters photo. That is why I am so impressed with this product. When it was introduced to me we honestly didn't even know of it would work for her Alopecia. We have tried everything out there and this is what finally worked. From May to August she went from mostly bald on top to full head of hair! It is just a miracle! Right now we are trying to get the company to publish her results. They haven't tested it for Alopecia specifically but for general hair loss. It was a gamble and it paid off and everyone is amazed by her progress. I am attaching her photo again. I don't care if you buy from me or just do your own thing I just wanted to get the word out to Alopecia sufferers so that maybe they could try it and see the same success. I know how hard it is to deal with first hand and I know that when a product finally works you want others to try it too. Our product does use some essential oils and is completely natural no chemicals or animal products. All I can say is I am a believer in it because it helped my daughter. I am a believer in whatever works for anyone with Alopecia. Everyone is different but I say try it and see if it helps you too. Feel free to call me of you like at 495.990.3452. I am not a scammer and I am not on here to take advantage of anyone just want to spread a little hope.
Attachments:

Alopecia is unpredictable. It can suddenly grow back, never to fall out again, regardless of whether it has been treated or not. It can also fall out again, just as quickly. The girl may have had hair regrowth anyway, so we can't really know if the product works or not. 

That is true but I will say we have never had hair that has grown back so thick and full before. I am truly impressed and what do you have to lose by trying is my motto.

this is the same photo posted by another person pushing Monat

http://www.alopeciaworld.com/forum/topics/rogaine-follow-up-12-1-15...

we all hope for a miracle treatment, but some people take advantage of how badly we want it to be true

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service