My daughter is 13 and was diagnosed with Alopecia Areata at age of 2.  We have tried everything available to help her regrow hair.  Recently we had a product referred to us by a friend called Monat.  It has only been in production for a year and is a totally chemical free, all natural hair product.  She went from having a mostly bald head on top in May to having a full head of healthy thick hair by September!

I am on a mission to make sure that all people with Alopecia are aware of this product so that they can try it for themselves.  I was blown away with the results and if it can help someone, I want them to try!  I signed up to represent the product even though I have had a life-long hate for selling or representing any product!

If you want to know more about it, please message me!

Views: 15094

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Omg this is the picture some woman just claimed was her "client" I told her I thought I saw a discussion with that first picture before....I'm sooooo pissed,, fraudulent at its best...loserzzzz

maybe the most unfortunate part is that if anyone actually does come up with a miracle cure we will all be too cynical and jaded to listen

Thank you for this comment I would of never found the prior discussion,, n honestly I read the stuff the lady sent me yesterday..kinda wanted to believe,, 

we all want to believe! and maybe there's a legitimate explanation for the picture thing, and this really is the amazing miracle cure we all want! 

maybe... 

Mmmmmmm k still reported it..though,, n I think your right if someone does come up with a cure people will just think it's another scam...another disappointment...anyway...really am glad I saw the discussion I was racking my brain all yesterday..couldn't remember what it was called..super happy saw your post this morning:)

The person said her client which is the first pic had alopecia since 5yrs old,, totally bogus,, get  ur life together preying on people is discusting! Totally reported this!,,

The best thing to do to find the latest findings and any legitimate treatment is to check in periodically with the National Alopecia Areata Foundation www.naaf.org .  

Great idea,,thanks love..N honestly the rogaine has made a big impact I just stopped it from the last time I posted the follow up because I want to see what happens without it, a little shedding and I had found a new spot but with potential growth in the middle so I think after the holidays we will start up again:)

Thanks you LeslieAnn !

http://monatglobal.com/category/news-room/

Watch the video on the bottom of the page.

It looks like a Columbian cartel meeting, celebrating new a pyramid scheme.

This has nothing to do with hair. A huge scam but funny..

The dubbing in the video is appalling!

The man in the video looks like an acquaintance of Pablo Escobar.

" Hey Gringo. Do you wanna buy  a pyramid like in Egypt? Buy an inverted pyramid from Columbia"

Can you send me a message? What products did you use on your daughter? I am talking to a friend about this now. I am universalis for 20 years so I'm not sure what to do, give it a shot or don't. Oh and I have a very successful MLM business. Pay no mind the the close minded critics for they will stay stuck in life. 

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service