Hello Everyone! :):):)

I'm looking for a wig,but I hate glue and tape

Does anyone have experience with lace wigs that have a thin skin perimeter?

How does the hairline look,can you wear your hair out of your face and can you wear your wig glueless?

Also..do you find it more durable then a lace front? (i suppose the thin skin is more durable sheddes less)

Views: 6447

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I will let you know how I like it and how it holds up after I get it next week.
You can friend request me if you like.

Wendy Coco
Hi Wendy, I too am interesting in purchasing a Follea wig and would love to find out what you think of yours when you get it. After leaving Hair Club for Men & Women (rip off people!) I have been trying for over 2 years to find a decent, good fitting wig, but to no avail. Like everybody else, there always seems to be a problem, if the fit is right the hair is terrible and vise versa.
I would like to hear from you and you thoughts on a Follea wig.
Thanks and best wishes
Pat
pat.mccartney25@gmail.com
Have you seen the gripper from Peggy Knight? It is amazing. So comfortable and grips to your head with no tape or glue. It has beautiful hair too!
hello
have you heard of the gripper from Peggy Knight. It is a lace that grips onto your head. It has beautiful european hair. Contact me for more info.
jkgorski@yahoo.com
I am a tech challenged person I know-but it seems that some folks replies get posted as a reply to a particular post-even if it is an old one-that' s kind of neat but it does confuse me because then the messages are not all in chronological sequence-seems to depend on which "Reply to this" button you choose.

Anyway-it is a neat feature of this site. But just to be clear-I am replying at the end of page 6-to the general question of lace type all hand tied wigs with poly rim. this is a really great thread, and all the info much appreciated. I think it's very well known that Peggy Knight or any vacuum wig comes with European hair-so I guess it had better be great hair. And the same with Follea. The challenge for all of us is to see if there is a way of buying a cap like this, through on line sales, with European hair, that does not fall in the price range of $3000 or up.
The price range of $1500 tops seems to be what we are all looking for, along with assurance that the hair really is European/Russian.

For me personally I would be interested even if the poly rim is not all around, but maybe like very extensive tape tab areas. Whenever I get to Brooklyn I want to ask some of those vendors if they do or can make that cap. I think what I actually hate about regular caps is the nape-with the extra padding and fabric as well as the velcro and elastic - not sure it is necessary and it really bugs me.

Hi Cathy- I agree No Nape. Just finding this tread and wondering if u found something great! Thanks!

Lots of wigs under the bridge since 3 years ago. I have settled on the EHH from Milano wigs-for 2 main reasons-they come in a very short style that does not need too-too much cutting down, and they can be ordered in a wavy style. As well, there is the bonus that Milano EHH, for a reason I don't understand, comes at a cheaper price.

But it is a regular cap with a nape-however the nape is not bulky or too long and I order a size small cap which also helps.

Other than that I have liked the Comfort cap from Fortune, which has something of a nape, but not a big bulky nape, and does have the poly material around the perimeter. But not EHH.

However, there is a new wig with EHH and a cap made with poly material-it is from Gemtress/Onrite. I haven't ordered one because happy enough with these other choices, and the Gemtress blonds are not great for me. I have had one blond Gemtress and didn't find I could get the right shades of blond and they only do stock colors. But it is a very good price for EHH.

Thanks for the Update. Good to hear you found something that works Cathy. Do u sew clips over the poly material and /or does the PU give a more Natural look to the edges?

I keep looking, as it's always something that I need improvement with!
Gemtress has added new colors now to their Ehh wigs.
This cap & price intrigues me too.
100% European Hair "Highlighted" Colors have been added. Maybe one of these will work for you in the future: http://www.wigsite.com/color_im.html#european

How did u find the quality of EHH hair on Gemtress?
Did you try rooting or coloring it? How did it hold up? Thanks for the info!

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service