Jody Gorski's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"This is amazing.  thanks for sharing!!!!"

Jody Gorski replied Mar 15, 2017 to Alopecia at work - how I told my colleagues in our office newspaper

4 Mar 15, 2017
Reply by Jody Gorski

"I have had a lot of clients have great luck with www.gofundme.com to raise money to…"

Jody Gorski replied Mar 15, 2017 to How do I pick a wig that's right for me?

12 Mar 19, 2017
Reply by Stacie

"I also tell my clients to check out pinterest for hair styles.  I have had a lot of…"

Jody Gorski replied Mar 15, 2017 to Freedom wig pictures/info

30 Nov 25, 2022
Reply by Rose

"To wear it in a ponytail is a great suggestion.  I went from a 10" to a 12" to a 14"…"

Jody Gorski replied Mar 15, 2017 to How do I switch wig styles without people noticing?

34 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by gabriela

"you are going to love the microblading.  I hope you will not be as anxious as me. :)…"

Jody Gorski replied Mar 9, 2017 to Microblading eyebrows

55 Jan 22, 2021
Reply by Kojack

"the eyelashes are from cheryn.com.  They are made for people with alopecia so they l…"

Jody Gorski replied Mar 9, 2017 to Microblading eyebrows

55 Jan 22, 2021
Reply by Kojack

"That is what I originally wrote but it did not show up with my pic.  To answer your…"

Jody Gorski replied Mar 8, 2017 to Microblading eyebrows

55 Jan 22, 2021
Reply by Kojack

"I get mine from beautybycheryn.com  They are made for people with alopecia so they…"

55 Jan 22, 2021
Reply by Kojack

"I get mine from beautybycheryn.com.  They are made for people with alopecia so they…"

55 Jan 22, 2021
Reply by Kojack

"I love this idea.  I have already contacted a couple clients who would be happy to p…"

Jody Gorski replied Mar 6, 2017 to Freedom wig pictures/info

30 Nov 25, 2022
Reply by Rose

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service