Hi I have posted here before but I just wanted to let everyone know that I have been using indian herbal oils from dr Rohit shah and the us representative Holly Mcguffin. My daughter started with alopecia arearta in january. Went through numerous steroid injections but at the age of 4 i did not want my little girl to go throw with that. I began to research on line and founf the avyerdic oils I was sceptical at first but talked to the us rep Holly which made me feel better I started the oild in march and with in 2 months she had tons of new hairs coming in quickly now it has been six months since the start of it and so far so good hair is still coming in and getting longer. I do believe the oils helped and dr rohit shah and holly were there to answer every question Holly would return every call quickly and was very please i recommend them. Just wanted to let everyone know maybe this is an option

Views: 13578

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So you advice me to use it.
what you think you and I , start use this product
next weekend , and after 4 months see
what we get .deal
Hi, Have you tried Oil provided by Dr. Holly ?
I want everybody how use Dr Rohit oils
tell us about experience with that
to let us know about that product
thank you and I waiting for your answers
Sultan, did you ordered and how was it going now ?
Hi everybody can anyone show me how to place an order plzzzzzzz
Thank you so much
Hello,

Are there any more recent experiences with the dr rohit shah treatment?

hello, we bought it online, did not work with my son with AU after about a year of use. maybe it will work with others.

thank you for the reply! 

Noah how are
there are new treatment for Alopecia AU
it's call Xeljanz and other one
try with topical .
I bet inshallah will be good

Dear All,

My sister was diagonised with Alopecia 8 months back.It was a disaster and I cant imagine how much we went thro as a family when Doctor told there is o cure for Alopecia and she has to inject steroids on her scalp. I wanted to help her with as much as I could , and I started madly browsing I did so much of browsing and being an Indian living in U.S, when I found Dr Rohit SHahs advertisement on oil n medicine claiming cure for Alopecia , I was so happy that at last I found a remedy for my sister and her suffering would come to an end.As we  live in U.S., we paid $300 and got the 6 months package from Dr Rohit Shah.My sis applied  for last 6 months and it DIN'T help her at all. I even spoke to his US rep Holly who dint seem to bother much to answer my queries on call.

First of all , I would like you all to understand that there is no cure for Alopecia and Dr.Rohits so-called  medicine and oil treatment is JUST A WASTE OF MONEY.

But after intense research on this and after taking an ayurvedic treatment , my sis is now slowly recovering from Alo and she is trying to get better in terms of hair strength by STRICTLY following below advice : 

So what is the magic cure for Alopecia?????

There is NO MAGIC CURE for alopecia but a total change that you want to bring in your total lifestyle and strengthen your immune system by switching to healthy habits and practices.

Alopeica means ur immune system works against you and unknowingly attacks heatlhy cells.

So u need to strenghten ur immune system by starting from the scratch.

Here are the steps our ancient Ayurveda  advises(As told by Ayurvedic practitioner).

These are safe and no side-effects.

I am reproducing  below exactly what the ayurvedic doctor said :

Please follow below instructions:

1.  Chyawanprash - one small spoon in the morning, before food, with milk / tea / coffee / water. Available here -http://amzn.to/1cNYH0r

2. Amla capsule - 1 capsule 2 times a day after food - http://amzn.to/1aojx5c

If you live in a country where fresh amla/nellikaai/india gooseberry is available, please take one a day .(eat it raw ot make a juice mixing with water and little honey).

If fresh amla not available, try if u can get nellikai powder atleast.

3. Bhringaraj capsule - 1 capsule at night, after food. http://amzn.to/1aTL4L2

4. Use Neelibhringadi hair oil - http://amzn.to/1bupZE0 - Apply this to your hair, 10 minutes before taking bath 

Other advice: 

1.While going out, try to cover your hair with cap, to prevent dust and sun rays. 

2. Use a soft comb. 

3.Drink good amount of water everyday.

4.Eat lots of fresh fruits and veggies.Avoid alcohol,smoking,caffeine, working late hours at nite,taking too much stress...etc..Avoid Pizza, cookies, oily foods.Take a balanced meal.

5. Practice pranayama for 10 minutes everyday- easyayurveda.com/2010/08/28/how-to-do-pranayama-a-simple-pranayama-... . Join a yoga class and continue with yoga for minimal 6 months to see a change.

6. Eat your breakfast , lunch and dinner at a particular time everyday.Don ever skip ur breakfast.Your body will get used to proper eating routine and will release hormones accordingly.If u take dinner today at 8.00P.M , you have to continue taking dinner at 8.00P.M everyday to help your body with the routine.

7. Sleep for at least 7 hours at night.

8.Avoid taking strong antibiotics which will kill the good bacteria living in your gut.Dring lots of buttermilk.Increase intake of fermented foods which has lots of probiotics.

9.Apply onion juice on ur scalp and massage with the juice.Checkk link below.

http://www.healthyandnaturalworld.com/how-to-make-onion-juice-for-h...

P.S: I hope in my humblest effort of putting my post here ,I  will at least help few of my brothers and sisters in the world, suffering with Alopecia.

Follow above steps and be patient to gradually see improvement.

Dear Aarthi,

It would be lovely if there was a cure for Alopecia...

Your post is a contradiction.

In the first part you say using oils is "just a waste of money".

In the second part you advocate onion juice and hair oil.

Remission from aa is very common and you don't need to to do anything!

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service