Hi!
I'm interested in buying a lace front wig but I have a question...
Do I have to use glue in order to wear lace fron wig? I have very sensitive skin and I'm concerned if sing glue( or even a tape) might cause skin irrritations.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Views: 116

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wear full lace wigs with custom sized caps that stay on pretty well. I use Got 2B Glued spiking glue to hold down the perimeter to gain a very realistic hairline. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't bother me at all, but really holds! I use it as well as "It Stays" body adhesive with all of my wigs, lace, lace-front, or traditional. You can get it at any drug store. I have Mighty Tite and another extra-hold adhesive that I really never use. They are a pain to apply and an even bigger pain to remove (especially from the wig). Got 2B Glued and It Stays are easy to apply and remove, and they wash out with water.

Some of the retail lace wigs come with temple to temple lace that doesn't need adhesive. I find the lace very scratchy and irritating.

thank you for your reply!!!
I'll definitely look into Got 2B Glue.

Have a nice weekend!

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service