mihosan's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Are all buffs supposed to fit tight? When I wear something(buffs,scarves,turbans,hat…"

mihosan replied May 7, 2013 to Long flight...bandana or wig?

10 May 8, 2013
Reply by Debs

"So yesterday I was researching all kinds of buff/turbans/scarv es and hats but could…"

mihosan replied May 7, 2013 to Long flight...bandana or wig?

10 May 8, 2013
Reply by Debs

"Thank you everyone for great advices and I'm sorry I'm replying late. After reading…"

mihosan replied May 6, 2013 to Long flight...bandana or wig?

10 May 8, 2013
Reply by Debs

"thank you for your reply!!! I'll definitely look into Got 2B Glue. Have a nice weeke…"

mihosan replied Feb 15, 2013 to Lace front wig. Do I have to use glue?

2 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by mihosan

"Sarah: Thank you for your reply. Wow, 3 years!!! Let me ask you....is your wig a…"

mihosan replied May 25, 2011 to Wig shopping

10 May 25, 2011
Reply by mihosan

"John: Thank you! I'll contact her! PS The next karate kid is competing in Atlanta…"

10 May 25, 2011
Reply by mihosan

"Jules: Hey! How are you doing? Yes, I understand how you feel..... My doctor kept t…"

10 May 25, 2011
Reply by mihosan

"Cathy: Thank you for your reply! So this Gallery or Wigs.....are you talking about…"

10 May 25, 2011
Reply by mihosan

"Karen: Thank you for your reply. Lace wig....I've heard of it before. But I also he…"

mihosan replied May 23, 2011 to Wig shopping

10 May 25, 2011
Reply by mihosan

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service