Appears yes:

FDA-approved naltrexone, in a low dose, can normalize the immune system — helping those with HIV/AIDS, cancer, autoimmune diseases, and central nervous ...

What do you think? a

Views: 15989

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nicolas, I sent you a pm. Did you get it?

I just thought of something, I was wondering if it's safe to use this and xeljanz. Like, how you here people say after you get your hair back with Xeljanz they want to go on a maintenance dose. Well since LDN stops progression of alopecia, maybe one could go LDN (or maybe with) afterwards and continue their progress, maybe longterm too?

That is a very good question. I would write to dr. Ian Zagon at Penn State. He is the lead LDN researcher. He may have this insight.

Hi P, did you get an answer back on this from dr. Ian Zagon?

A question for all the (adult) women: at what dose should I start LDN? I read here that it should be built up by .5 per week, until 4.5 ml has been reached. It's hard to find info about the dosage build-up on the internet. I'm meeting my derm on Friday and in case he doesn't have experience, I can provide him with the info. Hope I can start asap, will keep you updated! 

Hi dolly,I have been on ldn for about 7 weeks now and I started at 1.5ml,for 2weeks,     I have worked my dose up by 0.5ml per week and I am now on maximum dose of 4.5ml.

Great book on LDN available on Amazon.  

Exactly how we did it. Any side effects?

any updates from the LDN users? 

Hi everyone - still on 2.5ml of LDN as was finding it hard to sleep so am stuck on this level.  No hair growth and a still thinning!  Been about 8-9 weeks now.  Getting stressed.  Should I go higher with the LDN do you think?

Hi,have been on max dose of 4.5ml for almost 3 weeks now,no sign of hair growth yet but do not expect anything for a few months yet.
Give it 10 months.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service