Has anyone had their eyebrows microbladed that care to share their experience? What was the cost of the procedure, how long did it take, are you happy with the results? Seriously considering it really soon, drawing eyebrows on is exhausting! Thank you in advance.

Views: 5873

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you very much Jiggy you helped me a lot of to not have  fear.

Awesome, definitely has helped me to feel more "normal" with my eyebrows done! Hope,you get them and like them too. Keep us posted.

They look so natural and real!!  Nice job!!

can you post please pictures of the actual effect? I'm thinking about but being a man i'm afraid and now i'm using fake eyebworn 

Nicholas,

I have zero eyebrows.  The pic above in the March 28 reply in this thread shows how they look after having microblading done.  It's definitely worth it.  

Here's a picture after my first visit.....I've never used fake eyebrows all I know is I love my microbladed ones!
Attachments:

I'm seriously considering it too!  Its pricey but I think its worth it.  I now wear eyebrow temporary tattoos from Beauti-full-brows.com I've been wearing them for decades but I'm looking for something more permanent 

I am too, I've made up my mind. I need to schedule it......I'm checking out that site you shared....I draw mine on, it's draining and I've gotten pretty good at it but one false move and I'm eyebrowless!

Lol, I know exactly what you mean, I used to draw mine on too, but its hard to get it symmetrical, the semi-permanent tattoos I use are easier, better, last for days and inexpensive to use

Where do you get these?  Could you tell me what they run as far as price? I am not very good at drawing in my eyebrows and now have no lashes.   I can't afford microblading or tattoos.  But I would like to look presentable.  Thanks

the site is www.beauti-full-brows.com and for a sheet of 10 brows(5 pairs) its like $4.99 I buy at least 3 sheets at a time and they can last for months!  Its a great product, looks for natural, easy to use, and its great!!  They come in all shades and shapes, so it won't be hard to find a pair that fits your facial aesthetic.  I would highly recommend!! 

Thank you!

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service