dreamscometrue's Discussions (186)

Discussions Replied To (174) Replies Latest Activity

"I think sometimes we with this disorder feel self conscious.  Many women go in the b…"

dreamscometrue replied Mar 6 to Was the Clean Hair out of the Sink Notice meant for me?

2 Mar 6
Reply by dreamscometrue

"I wear a wig to fit in.  I wont lie, I dont want to normalize a disorder I have, bec…"

dreamscometrue replied Dec 6, 2022 to Do you wear a wig to blend in?

27 Feb 7, 2023
Reply by Emmi

"AMEN!!  Remember how long it took for the government to admit what they did in the T…"

dreamscometrue replied Jul 19, 2021 to AA and the Pandemic

36 May 2, 2022
Reply by SabineTawni

"Wow!  Great comment!  Thanks for the tips and info."

dreamscometrue replied Jul 18, 2021 to Crawling sensation on my head

14 Jul 25, 2021
Reply by HarlyQ

"Exactly!  Disease cant thrive in an alkaline environment, because most viruses/bacte…"

dreamscometrue replied Jul 18, 2021 to AA and the Pandemic

36 May 2, 2022
Reply by SabineTawni

"Let me also add that many of the deaths were not viral related, doctors had been tol…"

36 May 2, 2022
Reply by SabineTawni

"You are not alone.  People have been so distracted about this whole cv19 thing that…"

36 May 2, 2022
Reply by SabineTawni

"Thats even more fascinating!  My AA to AT to AU started when I was about 16 years ol…"

dreamscometrue replied Jul 18, 2021 to Boss asked me if my hair was real

44 Nov 30, 2022
Reply by Cindie

"This has never happened to me before but what I did notice that has happened is I go…"

dreamscometrue replied Jul 18, 2021 to Crawling sensation on my head

14 Jul 25, 2021
Reply by HarlyQ

"Its so strange you mention that your daughter started having hair issues after she g…"

dreamscometrue replied Jul 18, 2021 to Boss asked me if my hair was real

44 Nov 30, 2022
Reply by Cindie

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service