This year I will be attending my very first NAAF conference. I am so very excited; not only am I going to attend some great seminars but also meet friends that I have met here at Alopecia World.
I was wondering , how many of you are going & what are you are looking forward to the most?
For me, its two fold, first, as I said above meeting the many friends I have met here at Alopecia World in person & second, attending the many informative seminars & meeting fellow alopecians & their loved ones.
:)

Views: 44

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah, at the 2000 conference, I went to workshops without a wig on. Freedom!
I'll be there ready to go!!

Please be sure to stop me whenever you see me; I'll be happy to meet you!

I'm looking forward to just being in Los Angeles; there is a makeup artists trade show that I'm going to check out in Pasadena as well!

I think on Thursday night I'm going to host a mixer for all the AW people attending. Keep on the lookout for an invite via blog post!
You got it. Your going to be one busy lady, but hey you go girl.
How nice of you to hold a mixer for all the AW people attending.
Looking forward to meeting you.
Make sure y'all look for an AW message board there, for those without laptops!
Can't wait to meet all of you!! It's ALMOST HERE!
See you all in LA =)
So looking forward to meeting everyone and kinda like feeling as if I've come "home"! Enjoy!
I'm getting in on Wed afternoon.
Conf #4 for me!
Im there Wed too. Its also my 4th conference =) See you all in 2 weeks =)
:) I changed my reservation I now arrive on Wed afternoon, I'm helping hand out tee shirts for the run on Thur afternoon & collecting pledges as well.
I'm so excited, I can't wait to see & meet you all there.
God Bless you all, safe journey.
:)
Me too! I get in on the 22nd - forgot what time ...If it's close - we can cab it together to the airport.??? 33-514-5066
Rebecca
Okay, so as soon as I check into the hotel I'm going to post the room number for everyone to gather in my room on Thursday to kick things off - -and of course, it's BYOB!!!

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service