This year I will be attending my very first NAAF conference. I am so very excited; not only am I going to attend some great seminars but also meet friends that I have met here at Alopecia World.
I was wondering , how many of you are going & what are you are looking forward to the most?
For me, its two fold, first, as I said above meeting the many friends I have met here at Alopecia World in person & second, attending the many informative seminars & meeting fellow alopecians & their loved ones.
:)

Views: 44

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I will be there =)
Hmmm lol
Can't wait to meet you all. 1st conference for me. I only live about an hour away so I should be arriving around noon-ish on thursday! Yay. Can't wait!
BYOB - Where do you get it if you are flying in????
I'm not sure, the Hotel , might be able to assist you.
I don't know if there is a place at the airport to buy something.
Can't wait to meet you. Were downk to finale countdown.
No doubt! How cool! I'll look for a liquor store - can I pick up something for you? I'm a Chardonnay girl. (CBG) (Chardonnay Bald Girl)
Tee hee
I love Chardonnay!!! I thing there is a Ralphs Supermarket about a block or so away from the Hotel
Jennifer said she already went to Costco, LOL

I think there's one of those close by too!
Rebecca, thank you how sweet but I'm good. I too am bringing a Chard, I love the CBG, lol, too cute, I usually drink Red but we have aChard in the cellar we received as a gift I really want to try it, my husband will only drink Red.
Will see you soon, have a great flight.
OMG, I'm there. ;)
Were at finale countdown, looking so very forward to seeing everyone. Safe Journeys to all. As Tiny Tim would say "God Bless Us Everyone"
See ya all soon. :)
Mountains and hotels with sister and niece! I will be COOLER than the 106 degrees in the valley!

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service