I REALLY HOPE SOMEONE CAN GIVE ME SOME ADVICE OR TIPS ON WIGS
I HAVE BEEN LOSING MY HAIR SENCE I WAS 17 AND NOW IM 25 AND IT IS GETTING SO HARD TO COVER UP MY HAIR LOSS, IT JUST KEEPS ON GETTING WORSE, I DIDNT WANT TO COME TO THE REALIZATION THAT I NEED A WIG BUT I HAVE TO NOW

THE PROBLEM IS THAT I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE TO LOOK OR START..THIS WHOLE THINGS SCARES ME

IF SOMEONE COULD PLEASE GIVE ME SOME ADVICE ON WIGS THAT WOULD BE SO AWASOME PLEASE

Views: 106

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, You are going to get alot of different advice because different things work for different people. My daughter wears all lace wigs and she tapes them on with super tape. Message me and I will give you the name of the site. I have paid $1600-$1800 in the beginning and they were not as good of quality as the wigs that we are getting for $400 now. They are human hair, very long and beautiful. Let me know how I can help.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service